Had a few wankers live nxt to me a few years ago. Lazy fat jobless c**ts that for some reason thought they were better than everyone. Had a birthday party for the child one year and a few off us had a drink after. Cute enough they waited until everyone was away home in taxis and then they came to the door, nearly put it in round us telling us to turn the music down ?? Kids were in bed just me the missus and her sister were there. 3 off them the da and the two sons I went out they were clearly steamboat and I asked them what there prob was then one gave bad manners to my missus so I blinded the c**t specsavers the lot clean into his face, done the da and was working on the son when some c**t came from nowhere with a mini baseball bat and started beating f**k outta me with it. It all got broken up and low and behold no fewer than 9 cop cars ended up out the front and I was the only one lifted for assault ????? The charges got dropped after a quiet word and the missus wanted to move cuz she didn't want the kids growing up in an enviroment like that, i suppose she was just right like. Id have sat tight outta badness but it wasn't all about me. Thats only 1 case off bad neighbours. Dont get me started ffs.

Edited by MUDD

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You better f**k off pretty soon - you really are pissing me off you f*****g freak! So what your saying is people who lives in the country CANT listen to any other music than f*****g honky tonk or what

Biggest problem with these problem familys is their rewarded for their bad behaviour by do gooder social workers and local authoritys so in most cases carry on makeing every fekers life a misery aroun

Lucky enough no - counrty girl you see lol Dont like neighbours, so i dont have them

Posted Images

Lucky enough no - counrty girl you see lol :D Dont like neighbours, so i dont have them :victory:

country girl that listens to lil wayne :whistling:

You better f**k off pretty soon - you really are pissing me off you f*****g freak! So what your saying is people who lives in the country CANT listen to any other music than f*****g honky tonk or what????!!! Now go swallow your fist and f**k off!

:clapper: :clapper: remind me never to piss you off Mrs! :laugh:

• Like 1

Had a few wankers live nxt to me a few years ago. Lazy fat jobless c**ts that for some reason thought they were better than everyone. Had a birthday party for the child one year and a few off us had a drink after. Cute enough they waited until everyone was away home in taxis and then they came to the door, nearly put it in round us telling us to turn the music down ?? Kids were in bed just me the missus and her sister were there. 3 off them the da and the two sons I went out they were clearly steamboat and I asked them what there prob was then one gave bad manners to my missus so I blinded the c**t specsavers the lot clean into his face, done the da and was working on the son when some c**t came from nowhere with a mini baseball bat and started beating f**k outta me with it. It all got broken up and low and behold no fewer than 9 cop cars ended up out the front and I was the only one lifted for assault ????? The charges got dropped after a quiet word and the missus wanted to move cuz she didn't want the kids growing up in an enviroment like that, i suppose she was just right like. Id have sat tight outta badness but it wasn't all about me. Thats only 1 case off bad neighbours. Dont get me started ffs.

mudd sticks :laugh: :laugh:

f*****g grass... His f*****g alcoholic mother, his alcoholic aunt and her feral f*****g kids.. Oh and the rest of that inbred family... I moved to the next town to get away from the inbreds

I love living out in the country but need to move even more remote because of theiving knackers

Thats no way to talk about the royal family :whistling:

glad u see the funny side off it mr bean lol

• Like 1

glad u see the funny side off it mr bean lol

:icon_redface::thumbs:

there's a scummy family near here who seems related to everyone, they have couzens in nearly every street and all think they are Rambo when in a tribe. even when you here them talk its all bollox, "My Brother this or my couzen that" and of course they're all bare knuckle fighters :whistling:, the bullshit that rolls out of their mouths come in nearly every sentence.

the funny thing is I was speaking to a lad with Parrots close by, some of these scumsters kids was kicking a ball on the top of his aviaries so he had a go only to get a gobfull back, this bloke blew his top and went round the super daddy bare knuckle fighter fathers house....

To cut a long story short John Rambo filled his pants at the door step :laugh: now his kids wave to him and Rambo bibs his horn and waves to him when he sees him PMSL....

never knew what was said, but by f**k it worked :laugh: ........

im in the worst town in england, walk out the front door and your standing on needles, make the wrong move and your a dead man................................graffiti on every wall, dealers on every corner ...............gangs of thugs every where, rubbish up to your knees ...................................dont you enjoy in the english countryide

im in the worst town in england, walk out the front door and your standing on needles, make the wrong move and your a dead man................................graffiti on every wall, dealers on every corner ...............gangs of thugs every where, rubbish up to your knees ...................................dont you enjoy in the english countryide

time to get yerself a caravan.n hit the road.
  • Like 1

time to get yerself a caravan.n hit the road.

im already in a caravan,,,,,,,,,,,,no matter what site you go on the troubles always there.....lol

sounds like yous all live in paradise compared to huyton kids 14 15 years old have guns shootings every other day round here houses cars get blew up all the time

Houses get blown up!!!!

sounds like yous all live in paradise compared to huyton kids 14 15 years old have guns shootings every other day round here houses cars get blew up all the time

and thats not including the hub cap theft,,,,, :whistling:

• Like 1

Houses get blown up!!!!

yes hand grenades have been thrown through houses round here have a look in the liverpool echo