money on the floor experiment!!!

Remember playing pitchy at school behind the P.E block and saw a fair few quid lost down the crack where the building meets the ground, my old boy also went to same school and he said the same, must've bee a fair few quid down there.

Pinch bar here.........lets go!!!... :thumbs:

• Like 1

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm Scottish.....if i find money i'm keeping it so f**k off!!!......

Its better craic if you super glue a pound coin to the foot path and watch people trying to sneakily pick it up

They estimate there is millions of pounds lying around in coppers and silver around the nation. Down sofas , in drawers etc. I often see coins lying around , but I ain't picking it up , unless it's

Its better craic if you super glue a pound coin to the foot path and watch people trying to sneakily pick it up :laugh:

did it when we were doin a high shop up 100s tried over a few days we got into work one morning it and a good lump of tarmac had gone .. :D

used to have some shit hot 2 part epoxy glue, stick a 5p coin to the urinal in the pub and see which pi**head would struggle to get it, surprising sometimes who would win the coin

now thats just childish crap :whistling:
  • Like 1

They estimate there is millions of pounds lying around in coppers and silver around the nation. Down sofas , in drawers etc.

I often see coins lying around , but I ain't picking it up , unless it's a nugget lol

i pick them all up mate and put them in a 4.5 bells whiskey bottle!!! last time i emptied it i got £83!!!... :toast:

Wasn't very full mate, I got nearly 300 out of mine, about a quarter full :toast:

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

They estimate there is millions of pounds lying around in coppers and silver around the nation. Down sofas , in drawers etc.

I often see coins lying around , but I ain't picking it up , unless it's a nugget lol

i pick them all up mate and put them in a 4.5 bells whiskey bottle!!! last time i emptied it i got £83!!!... :toast:

Wasn't very full mate, I got nearly 300 out of mine, about a quarter full :toast:

Cheers, D.

:laugh: :laugh: it was just over quarter full but it was only pennys a 2ps mate!!! i chuck all my loose change in there now, its worth doing tho ive heard of people having over a grand in them..... :icon_eek:

used to have some shit hot 2 part epoxy glue, stick a 5p coin to the urinal in the pub and see which pi**head would struggle to get it, surprising sometimes who would win the coin

:D :D

Had a cleaner at the work granted he wasnt right in the head and it probably was a wee bit wrong, used to bond 50p's to the ground and watch him sweep the same spot for hours, he wasn't that stupid as he always got the b*****d thing! that was funny, almost as funny as watching him collect all the glass bottles and running over to the garage after we had taken all the bottoms out them! :D:D

:D :D

glad you like it

i do the drainage work for 1 of the big 4 supermarkets,including the chiller and fridge drains,everytime i do one theres at least a couple o pound coins under there :yes: and it already goes straight to charity, the "can i have a quid pls dad" foundation :thumbs:

• Like 1

another one is the time we went to the national folk museum in st asaph, wishing well with huge security guard(we were school kids so he looked huge)watching over it, went round corner and there was a fire alarm switch, cue elbow through glass and t-shirt off, after vanishing round the corner to count our gains we found most of the coins were foreign, what a waste of a ducking

I save all my coppers and trade them in for notes for Scone game fair got £130 this year and then Scone was cancelled .When i go for my paper if you go after the school kids have been in the shop there's coppers and five pences dropped in the street , kids just dont want the dross now days

I save all my coppers and trade them in for notes for Scone game fair got £130 this year and then Scone was cancelled .When i go for my paper if you go after the school kids have been in the shop there's coppers and five pences dropped in the street , kids just dont want the dross now days

Haha.....The bairns must be dropping it on purpose so they can see "the big weird man in the camo jacket come and pick the coppers up".................... :laugh:

I'm Scottish.....if i find money i'm keeping it so f**k off!!!...... :D

:laugh: but thats scottish money tho, its not real..... :D

Well i found £20 quid the day so i'll just keep it............... :bye:

so thats £20.07p so far.... :D

Coppers that are actual copper get put in a sepatate tin from coppers made out of new fangled cheapo shite. :thumbs: Sir Thomas Gresham taught me Grandpa that. :thumbs: Probably find a couple of quid a week in bits n bobs, all adds up. Found £40 on the floor about 10 years back, not had a paper find since then. :cray: