dogs looking fit

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Summer......   Season........

Here's my 5yr old sheperd X Grey relaxing during the summer monthes..i don't know why folk start getting there dog's fit so early on..i wait till mid september then run this dog fit..  

NICE ,,,, :thumbs: ,,,here,s my white and fawn ,,,whip/grey           and my black bat lol ,,,whip/grey again  

Posted Images

Here's my 5yr old sheperd X Grey relaxing during the summer monthes..i don't know why folk start getting there dog's fit so early on..i wait till mid september then run this dog fit..

poorfatdogs1.jpg

• Like 12

poorfatdogs1.jpg

Cracking dog , would I be able to use him as stud (name your price) :D

• Like 1

I will only use him on bitches that have proved themself's and are over 9mth old..you know the type that i mean..the one's that can Hunt/Jump/Catch/Kill and retrieve all british quary.. :thumbs:

• Like 1

I will only use him on bitches that have proved themself's and are over 9mth old..you know the type that i mean..the one's that can Hunt/Jump/Catch/Kill and retrieve all british quary.. :thumbs:

:laugh::laugh::D