looking good , a tip to stop the wood against the hedge rotting is some plastic sheeting to separate the two . i had an issue with it always being damp where the timber meets the hedge and shortening the life of the wood. :thumbs:

the hedge will die anyway now without light -- only the top bit will survive ....
  • Like 1

nice set up ----dont know if it still stands it was a few year ago when i got permission for a pigeon loft and kennels any structure temporary or permanant had to be 3ft away from any neighbouring border /fence..

• Like 1

nice set up ----dont know if it still stands it was a few year ago when i got permission for a pigeon loft and kennels any structure temporary or permanant had to be 3ft away from any neighbouring border /fence..

all depends where you live does the planning rules ... know for a fact where we used to live in oldham (chadderton) aslong as it was under 6ft there was no issue go to the next estate and you had to have planning permission for anything