my lurcher is broken haired three quater hound and quarter wheaten terrier and the lurcher judge asked the question IS HE PURE BREAD? I AM NOT UPSET THAT I DID NOT WIN just very pissed off that after traveling such a journey at some expence to find some judge that could not identify what was stareing him in the face . WHAT IS A LURCHER ONLY A MONGREL and I HAVE NEVER SEEN A HAIRY GREYHOUND

you do get some daff question's asked sometimes but he came all the way from scotland for free to ask them....FAIR PLAY TO HIM :thumbs:

do you know for sures thrs no pat in the mix ..

certain of the mix ,IF it is the lurcher you are referring to ? i bred it my self

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

your a good advert for anti's and the uspca ..learn how to keep your big mouth shut and keep your opinion private , the hunting world is struggling enough without you damning peoples dogs . FACT!!!!!!

one more sleep then going to have the best of crack tomorrow with all the lads at the show men from sligo england and other parts going to be a great day hope the rain stays away first round on the mo

Best overall in show.

Posted Images

my lurcher is broken haired three quater hound and quarter wheaten terrier and the lurcher judge asked the question IS HE PURE BREAD? I AM NOT UPSET THAT I DID NOT WIN just very pissed off that after traveling such a journey at some expence to find some judge that could not identify what was stareing him in the face . WHAT IS A LURCHER ONLY A MONGREL and I HAVE NEVER SEEN A HAIRY GREYHOUND

you do get some daff question's asked sometimes but he came all the way from scotland for free to ask them....FAIR PLAY TO HIM :thumbs:

certain of the mix ,IF it is the lurcher you are referring to ? i bred it my self

was on about bog sides russell x pat .

was on about bog sides russell x pat .

yes there is no pat in the mix.......

Was at Shanes on Sunday really enjoyed the day we brought a few guests along special needs children they presented a Perpetual sheild from forest lodge repite centre to the Glenbank club. Two of the kids showed in the child handling each getting a rossett each they went home very happy children stopping and showing the rossetts to everyone they met took ages to get them to the car LOL Like to thank the judges in my opinion they done an excellent job we watched the whippet ring mainly . Only slight criticism in the showing the lurcher puppy had atleast 20 plus in the ring felt there was enough to spilt the class either 0-6 months 6 months-1year or dogs and bitches Well done on to Dessie on winning the supreme champion Thanks and Well done Albert and crew for a great show .

Sammy

Was good talking with you earlier Sammy. You can't half tell that you were so thrilled with so many genuine lurcher and terrier folk coming over to spend some time with the children to have a joke and a laugh with them and see their rossettes. I guess we all at times need to open our eyes and see that there were so many good and positive things taking place over the weekend.

• Like 3
Guest Leanne23

An u don't think they have already seen those dogs at the show an at the racing on sat there was a certan person grabed there whippet by the scruf like she was lifting a terrier an the dog squealed she had no need to lift the dog like that

Chontelle there,s a reason why the dog ended up lifted the way it was. 3whippet bitchs in my race in heat my dog was on his way to them i tryd to grab him before he ended up stuck to 1 off them my hand slipped from the front i ended up around the bk of his neck if ya notice i felt like shit after and gave him a good pet down and was saying sorry to him mistake.

Does,nt make me a bad dog owner. If that annoyd ya so much like everything else on the day grow a set off balls and cum forword to these people that pisses ya off in [bANNED TEXT] they do . Instead off standing in the f*****g background with your tail between your legs. If u have any more problems in [bANNED TEXT] i do are say in the near future come and see me.

Guest Leanne23

An u don't think they have already seen those dogs at the show an at the racing on sat there was a certan person grabed there whippet by the scruf like she was lifting a terrier an the dog squealed she had no need to lift the dog like that

Chontelle there,s a reason why the dog ended up lifted the way it was. 3whippet bitchs in my race in heat my dog was on his way to them i tryd to grab him before he ended up stuck to 1 off them my hand slipped from the front i ended up around the bk of his neck if ya notice i felt like shit after and gave him a good pet down and was saying sorry to him mistake.

Does,nt make me a bad dog owner. If that annoyd ya so much like everything else on the day grow a set off balls and cum forword to these people that pisses ya off in [bANNED TEXT] they do . Instead off standing in the f*****g background with your tail between your legs. If u have any more problems in [bANNED TEXT] i do are say in the near future come and see me.

Was at Shanes on Sunday really enjoyed the day we brought a few guests along special needs children they presented a Perpetual sheild from forest lodge repite centre to the Glenbank club. Two of the kids showed in the child handling each getting a rossett each they went home very happy children stopping and showing the rossetts to everyone they met took ages to get them to the car LOL Like to thank the judges in my opinion they done an excellent job we watched the whippet ring mainly . Only slight criticism in the showing the lurcher puppy had atleast 20 plus in the ring felt there was enough to spilt the class either 0-6 months 6 months-1year or dogs and bitches Well done on to Dessie on winning the supreme champion Thanks and Well done Albert and crew for a great show .

Sammy

Was good talking with you earlier Sammy. You can't half tell that you were so thrilled with so many genuine lurcher and terrier folk coming over to spend some time with the children to have a joke and a laugh with them and see their rossettes. I guess we all at times need to open our eyes and see that there were so many good and positive things taking place over the weekend.

Thanks for doing line judge again for the Master McGrath and your comments here. I don't know why many people come on to this forum to criticise rather than praise - certainly it seems to prove the old adage 'bad news travels quicker than good news'. But the very many comments that I heard and and have seen posted about Sammy's guest proved to me that there is good in most people somwhere! I was delighted with the shield that was presented - Sammy was worried about the size but I was humbled by the thought that the little bit of kindness that we showed to the kids in other years had been reciprocated - anyone who is lucky enough to win the shield should reflect on the background to it.

Sammy so long as we organise fairs your kids are always welcome as our guests.

Albertj

Leanne the folk who ran or even took there in season bitches to a show need a slap, nothing but selfish numb skulls..

Albert I'd take no notice of the negative comments, as iv said before most are made by folk who have never sorted, ran, or judged a show, they don't have a clue on what it actually takes to arrange and run one, especially of that size..

But hey there the experts at all and sundry so il get back in my box, lol