connollys red mills xcel 32 and redmills racer plus

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

32% is very high protein for this time of year, if the dogs are not working proper hard for 3 or 4 days a week

Some of the working dog complete, is way to high in protein, 37% some of it, no need for it , even during the working months, 21% tops is what i go for

Red mills used to be good stuff matey, not any more, had skin problems with mine using Red mills

fed redmills for years but recently changed to a lower protein my vets advice as weve had a bitch with kidney trouble due to protein poison

Was the vet more specific?,with dogs able to live and thrive from a very high protein diet,id be surprised that an high protein diet,plus an healthy exercise regime,could be detrimental to a dogs health.One for Penny methinks.

Redmills is shit. I used it for a while. I would like to put my lot on gain instead but the local reps a c**t. I asked a few places round me if they could get it in. Most said no. One said we will see, called the company, got in touch with the rep and the rep only wants to sell it by the pallet. The shop only wants to get enough bags to keep me happy, not a palletfull in case they cant sell it! The rep wont budge. Iv got them on scats worker now. Scats is good stuff and its only a 10er a bag so thats where im sticking.

I'm using something called Anubis Supreme. It's a locally made dry food, wheat and gluten free and hypoallergenic. 27% protein.

I've tried loads, redmills, skinners, wainwrights, beta, sneyds. The dogs look well on this Anubis. It's £20 a bag.

I supplement dry feed with fish, eggs, tripe and various meats and carcasses etc.

Gaz