gordon ramsey behind bars

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cause he's a f*****g smackhead that he'd helped enough and the last straw was to steal from him out of his home...........so f**k um!!!

The best bit was when the little bald fella flipped as he wasnt allowed his tomato sauce from his cell :laugh:

I like Ramsey but he was different in there alright ! Lifers was a better programme,lads doing some proper bird !!

Posted Images

I like Ramsey but he was different in there alright ! Lifers was a better programme,lads doing some proper bird !!

i watched that aswell , they didnt seem to give a fcuk , i couldnt do that long :icon_eek:

My mates doing a stretch, he takes it in seasons,breaks it up. Feck doing it in world cups thou :icon_eek::laugh:

i watched that aswell , they didnt seem to give a fcuk , i couldnt do that long :icon_eek:

Lol you would have no option if that was your sentence

if i was doing a long un like that , i would be over the f****n wall scot

post-43853-0-87032400-1341334504.jpg

Cooking for a bunch of strangers in jail...why didnt he ever go cook for his brother who he left to rot in Hotel k(nick name for one of the worst jails in the world) in Bali the double eyed cnut :censored:

Cause he's a f*****g smackhead that he'd helped enough and the last straw was to steal from him out of his home...........so f**k um!!!

• Like 3

Cooking for a bunch of strangers in jail...why didnt he ever go cook for his brother who he left to rot in Hotel k(nick name for one of the worst jails in the world) in Bali the double eyed cnut :censored:

And you think the scum he,s helping out in jail are any better?? im betting at least 50% of them are on methadone the dirty bstards. Smackhead or not he,s still kith and kin but i suppose helping him wouldnt have got him tv exposure eh?

wouldnt fancy being banged up wi lab :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i would end up smashing his banjo

by the looks of the pic you be in for a threesum in the shower block ...you would`nt drop your soap in front of that fecking pair :D Edited by the_stig

wouldnt fancy being banged up wi lab :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i would end up smashing his banjo

by the looks of the pic you be in for a threesum in the shower block ...you would`nt drop your soap in front of that fecking pair :D

i would put me pp9 in me pillow case and let the c**t have it :laugh: :laugh:

Used to like him , but he is an arrogant hypocrite.

Once heard him slagging off other chefs for never bring if the telly. He whores himself out to any old shite.swearing can be funny, if it's used in proper context. Not a constant tirade, for the sake of a camera.

• Like 1

And you think the scum he,s helping out in jail are any better?? im betting at least 50% of them are on methadone the dirty bstards. Smackhead or not he,s still kith and kin but i suppose helping him wouldnt have got him tv exposure eh?

Nope.... Just telling you the reason why he doesnt feel the need to help his brother....;-)