Japanese tourist guide to Scotland

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lmao the f*****g japs preaching to us about eating weird food. My advice is stay in Japan you skint eyed c**ts!

Dont be going to any dog homes and pretending there a giant f*****g pick n mix. Try not too take a picture of everything you f*****g see for a change!!! Try Haggis

take note of the friendly locals :laugh:

Posted Images

Why the moans about Japs visiting Scotland?.................. Come on, what red blooded Scotsman would'nt fancy a nice fit Japanese girl?....................

But be careful what chat up line you use :whistling:.....................................................................

japanese-girls-never-underestimate-one.gif

Come and meet my Uncle Jock, he got captured on his first parachute jump...landed and got taken prisoner by the wee yellers.....he would give them a right good welcome.....my auld man told me that the last time the nips visited caterpillar in Uddie, 5 men had to sit on Uncle jock, they caught him creeping up on the delegation with an 18" set of stilstons, he was going to banjo the fekkers.....apparently he was foamin at the mooth and everything......

Why the moans about Japs visiting Scotland?.................. Come on, what red blooded Scotsman would'nt fancy a nice fit Japanese girl?....................

But be careful what chat up line you use :whistling:.....................................................................

japanese-girls-never-underestimate-one.gif

bet she's got a big bushy fanny :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1

Lol@ wullz

Oh the old soldiers don't like em, funny that the Germans are looked on with distaste from certain scabby nations , but the old war heroes bare them no grudge, and have been invited to each others rememberance parades. However when it comes to the japs, there no forgiveness there. Quite rightly do IMO they were sadistic And wicked towards there POWs