new sub forum

opinions are like arseholes we all have one :thumbs:

Aye, and most of them are full of shit.

and you should know

Yep. . . . after careful observations of your posts. . . . i have decided i am indeed. . . correct.

are you sure your not confusing my posts with your own?

Haha, you are a muppet. You just don't like me, because i'm not a bitter racist :laugh::thumbs::tongue2:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And if we want to read something a little more hardcore about shooting tin cans with an air rifle, we know where to find you !! Lol lol

Mate , you,v slagged two of the most popular members off ( apart from Lab ) for having a laugh , while showing a pic of youself with a face like a kiddie fiddler wearing some silly fck off cammo jacke

Get some right f*****g boring fuckers on this f*****g forum,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, for f**k sake neil knock one out it might cheer you up

Posted Images

stabba and lab may think they are hilarious but me, i think they act like 2 year olds, maybe its time to set a subforum titled `childish crap` for them to use when they are bored, any chance of a poll on this :cray:

Mate , you,v slagged two of the most popular members off ( apart from Lab ) for having a laugh , while showing a pic of youself with a face like a kiddie fiddler wearing some silly fck off cammo jacket that only daft air rifle retards wear in the local park ........DO YOU WANT TO BE PICKED ON ?

• Like 10

stabba and lab may think they are hilarious but me, i think they act like 2 year olds, maybe its time to set a subforum titled `childish crap` for them to use when they are bored, any chance of a poll on this :cray:

Mate , you,v slagged two of the most popular members off ( apart from Lab ) for having a laugh , while showing a pic of youself with a face like a kiddie fiddler wearing some silly fck off cammo jacket that only daft air rifle retards wear in the local park ........DO YOU WANT TO BE PICKED ON ?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

you should know better,,,you know whats coming the rest of us do

Do you wanna take this off line :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 3

I'm more concerned about mick and paulus infringing copyright on hundreds of photos every week :whistling::laugh:

tthe pair of em have to wait for thr great grand kids to come round to put them up for them aswell ..

I'm more concerned about mick and paulus infringing copyright on hundreds of photos every week :whistling::laugh:

tthe pair of em have to wait for thr great grand kids to come round to put them up for them aswell ..

oi :laugh: carnt stand cheeky kids :laugh: :laugh:

This forum would be a sad old place with out the caracters named, time to lighten up me thinks :D....

after trolling through the seriouse stuff these lads posts and others have me in stitches, gives me a much needed laugh.... where would we be without the General forum hey? keeps me amused for hours :laugh:........

opinions are like arseholes we all have one :thumbs:

Aye, and most of them are full of shit.

and you should know

Yep. . . . after careful observations of your posts. . . . i have decided i am indeed. . . correct.

are you sure your not confusing my posts with your own?

Haha, you are a muppet. You just don't like me, because i'm not a bitter racist :laugh::thumbs::tongue2:

you call me a muppet,thats funny