Rangers latest slap with a wet kipper

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It must be tough being rangers. Players running out to simply the best getting blasted out the tannoys.... Fans chanting(and believing) we are the people. Thinking your an institute, part of the estab

This is getting boring bhoys get a f--king life ftp

never heard so much pish any scotsman flying a english flag wants shot the only thing you mind aboot anderson the prostitutes you daft c--t cany stand bigotry listen tae yourself your a embarresment

Posted Images

<em><em>grant-c why do you even waste your time with the rabble on here?? Rising to the bait is what there looking for bud and keeps these threads going so they can keep knocking one off sitting there stinking a pish with there curry sauce stained celic taps on ...let them get on with it big fella....Skanky lemon sooking c**ts the lot of them

At least when the Bheasts are on here posting shite about Rangers it's safe for the local kids to go out and play. Better they fiddle with a keyboard

You would know well about that topic, your king billy having a taste for young boys, it is well documented. People in glass houses. SCUM.

Told you before I couldn't a f**k about a fat poof on a horse. Can you not understand that you thick taig c**t?

Hit a nerve have i orange scum

And as I have also previously told you before you thick boy, I am neither Orange, Green, Protestant, Muslim, Jew etc. Starting to get the picture you inbred f**k? If your mother isn't to busy sucking your brothers dick ask her if she would expalin it to you.

Edited by Game Dog

No the fact you said it was "well documented" however if your gonna resort to insults I have no more to say to you

Doesn't stop the BJK stuff on here does it mate................can you show me where that is factually documented.?

I have never once said it was a fact.

I'm going by the fact he run that club with an iron fist . All aspects of it. I seriously doubt he didn't hear about the scandal.

I didn't start this as a major full scale argument. In fact I stayed off the thread for days, but then when you see folk saying " it's well documented" when I know it most certainly is not lol I just wanted to know where they got this " well documented" fact from.

I have never once said it was a fact.

I'm going by the fact he run that club with an iron fist . All aspects of it. I seriously doubt he didn't hear about the scandal.

I didn't start this as a major full scale argument. In fact I stayed off the thread for days, but then when you see folk saying " it's well documented" when I know it most certainly is not lol I just wanted to know where they got this " well documented" fact from.

But thats the point theres no facts but some folk just have to go on about it.....there fascinated by it all, strange if you ask me... :icon_eek:

<em><em>grant-c why do you even waste your time with the rabble on here?? Rising to the bait is what there looking for bud and keeps these threads going so they can keep knocking one off sitting there stinking a pish with there curry sauce stained celic taps on ...let them get on with it big fella....Skanky lemon sooking c**ts the lot of them

At least when the Bheasts are on here posting shite about Rangers it's safe for the local kids to go out and play. Better they fiddle with a keyboard

You would know well about that topic, your king billy having a taste for young boys, it is well documented. People in glass houses. SCUM.

Told you before I couldn't a f**k about a fat poof on a horse. Can you not understand that you thick taig c**t?

Hit a nerve have i orange scum

And as I have also previously told you before you thick boy, I am neither Orange, Green, Protestant, Muslim, Jew etc. Starting to get the picture you inbred f**k? If your mother isn't to busy sucking your brothers dick ask her if she would expalin it to you.

Lying fandan.......Away you and take yer face for a shite....

Lol seriously?

Pages of abuse towards rangers, even when the threads ate almost gone, Celtic fans then bring it back up, then when we ignore it , they continue to post. When they still don't get a response it's the daft pictures abusing the gers. What the f**k you expect to happen!

They get the reaction they craved. Check mate at what I said , same folk Everytime that bring it back from the dead.

The threads are about Rangers demise, yes there a pisstake but ffs you'd be the same if the ball was on the other foot.... :yes: It cant go a page before some mungo brings up kiddy fiddling.

Piss take by some , pure venom by others. My comments are directed at the latter.

wait and see mate, when this is all but gone, up again it will appear. Or of its taken down. We will either get a post asking why? Or another one made.

Anyway I'm bored with it now.

Piss take by some , pure venom by others. My comments are directed at the latter.

wait and see mate, when this is all but gone, up again it will appear. Or of its taken down. We will either get a post asking why? Or another one made.

Anyway I'm bored with it now.

Oh just go for a pint with Undi and be done with it............... :laugh:

Just for the record, king William of orange wasn't fat, there was rumour he was gay, but back in that era most were. As for it being well documented it involved kids well that's news to me. On the other hand it is very well documented about your churches involvement in child abuse, scanning the globe and running into thousands of victims. However I'm guessing you don't want to go there.

Does what passes for a brain in your head ever engage with reality......I see you still have that selective memory thing going on...are you related to Gaylog by any chance...or is he your alter -ego