Me, Rake and Rakes mate Dave

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

had a wee nicht oot               Dogs had a wee wrestle         a wee bit summer hunting         teatime     and a wee bonus     cheers

a few more pics              

Looks a great spot mate fair play.   Obviously worm dangling of another kkind going on was it. LOL

cheers for comments lads, left my rod in the hoose this time Johnny, caught my first broon trout on that water though a couple of years back :thumbs:

Looks a great spot mate fair play.

Obviously worm dangling of another kkind going on was it.;) LOL

• Like 2

cheers for comments lads, left my rod in the hoose this time Johnny, caught my first broon trout on that water though a couple of years back :thumbs:

Looks a great spot mate fair play.

Obviously worm dangling of another kkind going on was it. ;) LOL

aye lots of sheep, you would,ve loved it mate :D

a few more pics

Junecampwhit091.jpg

Junecampwhit088.jpg

Junecampwhit087.jpg

Junecampwhit086.jpg

Junecampwhit063.jpg

Junecampwhit024.jpg

Junecampwhit016.jpg

does that hairy dug have fleas :whistling:

Haha cheeky feker, (it`s Rake oan Kitts pc)

It wisnae fleas it was feking midges, Holy crap!! We wur inhalin them bud, the poor dugs were tortured.

a few more pics

Junecampwhit091.jpg

Junecampwhit088.jpg

Junecampwhit087.jpg

Junecampwhit086.jpg

Junecampwhit063.jpg

Junecampwhit024.jpg

Junecampwhit016.jpg

does that hairy dug have fleas :whistling:

Haha cheeky feker, (it`s Rake oan Kitts pc)

It wisnae fleas it was feking midges, Holy crap!! We wur inhalin them bud, the poor dugs were tortured.

i recognised him theres no many like that is there? you should have gave the mutts a fag the smoke would keep the beggars away

Mark needs a shave the scruffy b*****d :laugh: was it localish or a fair distance?

ish

Good good mate glad the weather held up for yous. :thumbs:

aye a wee bit sunburnt the day :thumbs:

:laugh: factor fuckall! And by the time ye realise ye might get burnt it's too late and ye've got the trademark Scottish suntan! Also known as a tee-shirt tan! :laugh:

Cannae see the sunburn for the midge bites,, f**k me, ah`m clawing like a mangy dug.haha :laugh: :laugh:

Was a crackin wee trip. getting used to the camper so should be well set up when we go back there for a ferreting sesh soon.

Poor Spaniel worked hiself to total exhaustion. (he`s 10 !) Gave me the fright oh ma life !! Though he was well f****d, but he`s back to normal today, amazing really tht he works a shift like that in the first place ! hahaha.

Went out this morning and some cheeky twat has tied bunting all round the camper :laugh: :laugh: no idea who ! :hmm: Yet !!

• Like 1

Nice pics Roxy.. :thumbs: .......Dont tell me Rake is not having a shave till he wins a rosette.....he'll be like Santa Claus by September........... :laugh:

• Like 1