The Warrener

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thanks tomo mate .thats a true account of it mate ,and like you and every one else on here ,i would have given the dog back ,i wouldnt want to keep it ,no matter how good it was .pat knew it was my la

it was brookie off of here,,it was his sons dog,,, if i remember the story correct,,, the dog was given to the warrener,, by a freind of brookies,,, but when brookie went to get it back ,,he said the

so because hes good at his job,,,, this excuses him from his actions???   would it be fair, if i had somthing to do with a stolen dog...........but some guys on here said,,, yeh but he kills loads o

Another man in the hunting world who has made a success in the hunting world only to be lambasted. Horrible trait, why is it? Is it envy, jealousy? Yea they have made mistakes, who amoungst us hasn't? :hmm:

• Like 1

No Baw he had a 16 years old stolen dog and wouldn't give it back,so to answer your question he's scum to a lot of us and if thats a mistake your prepared to forgive then i'm glad i don't know you pal.

Hope he choked on his cake the fat gormless speaking twat.

• Like 2

Another man in the hunting world who has made a success in the hunting world only to be lambasted. Horrible trait, why is it? Is it envy, jealousy? Yea they have made mistakes, who amoungst us hasn't? :hmm:

two words ............DOG THIEF any man who stands up for a dog thief should be shot
  • Like 1

I've got a few of his DVD's and heard about this before, who's dog was he supposed to have pinched? Is it benji, the black one he uses for ferreting?

I am the same, I remember watching endless DVD's and although they have blurred together a bit now I remember 'the warreners way of catching rabbits' etc and never really thought of him being well known on here. I have no idea if he is a dog thief, but surely there must be more to the story if he has legally kept hold of it?? Can someone explain it without a debate kicking off?

I've got a few of his DVD's and heard about this before, who's dog was he supposed to have pinched? Is it benji, the black one he uses for ferreting?

I am the same, I remember watching endless DVD's and although they have blurred together a bit now I remember 'the warreners way of catching rabbits' etc and never really thought of him being well known on here. I have no idea if he is a dog thief, but surely there must be more to the story if he has legally kept hold of it?? Can someone explain it without a debate kicking off?

I don't see why he'd video himself with a stolen dog? Not saying he's innocent or guilty, I'd just like to know the bigger picture...

it was brookie off of here,,it was his sons dog,,, if i remember the story correct,,, the dog was given to the warrener,, by a freind of brookies,,, but when brookie went to get it back ,,he said the dog was dead,,but i think it ended up in ireland..

so the warrener didnt actualy physicly steal it,,,,,,,,,,however its a sad state of afairs, when a young lad wants his dog back ,, and he does feck all about it,,,,,,,,,,,i mean would any of you guys i know i would...............

lets say you bought an adult dog in good fiath,,,,,,,,,,,and it turned out it was niked,,,,,i would emeadatly give it back,,,even if it was as good a lucky,,,or dancer ect..... says somthing about his charactor if you ask me

• Like 7