Nick Cordery

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Need to delete that c**ts account, can't have him associated with this forum.

What dirty evil scum how anyone could even contemplate abusing a child is way beyond me , i hope he spends a VERY long time at Her Majestys Pleasure. I also think when released they should have the w

Sex case - hang 'im.

Posted Images

We tend to get used to hearing about the sick shit that goes on in this world, but every now and again something comes up that really does shock you and pull on your emotions.......

I bet we could clear this country's dept with donations from people wanting to see that fuckers throat cut live on the 10 O'clock news.

Words fail me!

Bet his two hundred and thirty three mate's on there are shiting themselves :hmm:

i was looking at his photos thinking is that the poor dog he raped, sick f**k,

no if he was on my friend list he'd be gone!

I new Nick and writing this is bloody hard. This is the bloke when I packed up coursing who helped me find a little family shoot to help at. He's the same bloke who helped do shoot lunches off his own back with little in return for his efforts and for whom nothing was to much trouble. Always jovial and friendly a little bit of the village idiot in him but Nick. He helped do some shotgun coaching with me and I had one of his dogs on my peg when I shot my first pheasant. He vanished just before xmas I phoned the police checked hospitals to make sure he was ok but couldnt find him anywhere. Then today I find the person i called a friend is some f*****g monster.

Am I shitting it yeah I was , I have two kids under three and Nick has been around them on the few occasions I have been upto the shoot with them. I spent all this afternoon checking that he's never been left with them alone (they havent) going through everything in the nth detail. More than anything im angry and upset. I feel betrayed and lied to. God knows how the parents of the kids at the chilminder feel. its also made me question how good my sense of judgment is. If I can get it so f*****g wrong on this who else shouldnt I trust.

Its a proper brain f**k and I honestly honestly cant reconcile it. I have spoken to several of my other friends who new Nick most of whom also have kids and we are all stunned.

Thats how they get away with it mate its the ones you would least suspect ,look on the news last night a headmaster and a scout leader who can you trust ?.

Don't beat yourself up to much, they ate predators and sublimely clever. That's what they f*****g do, well from I've read they befriend a family and nothing is to much trouble to help you out.

Like I said earlier coppers lawyers even judges the local priest. These are people who you would trust and pillars of the community allegedly. Don't blame yourself just make sure you think hard thst he was never alone with your kids or came near them with a camera. I don't have kids, but if I did I'd trust no cubt with them. Sad as that may seem .

• Like 1

Lurchandhistribe's post is a great illustration as to exactly why I keep bumping this thread.............how many times do we hear of people (even those in positions of trust & authority) being convicted of heinous & despicable crimes such as the one we're reading of? The penalties on conviction need to be far, far more severe than they are at present, and it's only by making as much noise as possible that this is ever going to change. Having seen the outrage this paedophile's actions have caused, and the concern, hurt & damage that's resulted through his disgusting & immoral behaviour, I wonder how many people would be prepared to lobby their MP to ask that available sentences be changed to reflect the utter despicability of this behaviour?

With that in mind, could I ask members to consider signing (and sharing) this epetition in order to demonstrate the outrage these crimes cause?

http://epetitions.di.../petitions/6563

(Mods: Would it be possible for this post to be made sticky in order to ensure as many members have the opportunity to sign as possible?)

Edited by Quixote
  • Like 2

Lurchandhistribe's post is a great illustration as to exactly why I keep bumping this thread.............how many times do we hear of people (even those in positions of trust & authority) being convicted of heinous & despicable crimes such as the one we're reading of? The penalties on conviction need to be far, far more severe than they are at present, and it's only by making as much noise as possible that this is ever going to change. Having seen the outrage this paedophile's actions have caused, and the concern, hurt & damage that's resulted through his disgusting & immoral behaviour, I wonder how many people would be prepared to lobby their MP to ask that available sentences be changed to reflect the utter despicability of this behaviour?

With that in mind, could I ask members to consider signing (and sharing) this epetition in order to demonstrate the outrage these crimes cause?

http://epetitions.di.../petitions/6563

(Mods: Would it be possible for this post to be made sticky in order to ensure as many members have the opportunity to sign as possible?)

Signed

Edited by border7620