Bull Cross for Rabbits

misty her 1st and 2nd time out old pic from last year 12months old 3/8 5/8.

phone120-1-2.jpg

pupsout005-1.jpg

nice pair mate................................................................................of wellies :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Plenty of bullxs will catch rabbits and bring em back live , hogie's wee bullx will catch rabbits on most ground seen her take them on a golf course which ain't bad considering shes 21"tts and is heav

i'm a bull fan mate but they aint no be all end all.   i take mine rabbiting for a change another night

Posted Images

misty her 1st and 2nd time out old pic from last year 12months old 3/8 5/8.

phone120-1-2.jpg

pupsout005-1.jpg

nice pair mate................................................................................of wellies :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

new that was comming but i was taking the pic so not guilty

I've a saluki/greyxbull/grey bitch 11month @ just over 24TTs real racy bitch, makes it look so easy catchiing them day and night and she will do other things when the time is right! nice easy dog to train brings them live to hand!

Did you bring the dog on?

That's a load of bull bulldog no effence mate.

Its all Bull mate, no offence taken :victory:

My name would suggest a little biased opinion Joball, they tick all the boxes for me mate, i know they arnt the best at everything and theres certainly more suited dog out there for Rabbits, but they float my boat as an all rounder.

ATB D

Edited by BULLDOUG

If it aint got Bull, its just a dog! I read a post on here yesterday stating there the Champaigne of the Lurcher world and i would have to agree, very clever Dawgs IMO.

YIS D

each to there own as long as your happy , the dogs happy and thl is happy, what more would you want............lol

• Like 1

If it aint got Bull, its just a dog! I read a post on here yesterday stating there the Champaigne of the Lurcher world and i would have to agree, very clever Dawgs IMO.

YIS D

each to there own as long as your happy , the dogs happy and thl is happy, what more would you want............lol

A Whippet to put the bends in :laugh: :laugh: :thumbs:

Guest joball

That's a load of bull bulldog no effence mate.

Its all Bull mate, no offence taken :victory:

My name would suggest a little biased opinion Joball, they tick all the boxes for me mate, i know they arnt the best at everything and theres certainly more suited dog out there for Rabbits, but they float my boat as an all rounder.

ATB D

i'm a bull fan mate but they aint no be all end all.

i take mine rabbiting for a change

n.jpg

another night

bigrabs-1.jpg

• Like 2