Sign in to follow this  
hedge hunter

kc reg working whippet pups

Well i was going to put on the ad that they carried the almighty blue gene, so would grantee to make super dogs and charge 600, but i thought 350 was a going rate besides that what I paid for mine when I bought them e

£350 is not a bad price for KC reg whippets, working or not :thumbs:

He hardly sound like a peddler, one whippet litter bred to keep one back and his lass has bred a different type once.

Cheers moll for the support, I will not lie I got no need 2, its her second litter, the first was a mastake, the dog got to her when we were on hols and my sister was looking after them. But like you said I planned this litter as o wanted a pup out of them, cheers hh

Interesting coat on the last white pup?

The price is about right for a KC whip, infact its about the lower end of the scale for a pet/working whippet.

Good luck selling your pups.

Cheers sirius mate, Yeh unusual co/our on her, very nice bitch, im well happy with her, just hope she proves herself over the next few seasons, cheers hh

Cheers sirius mate, Yeh unusual co/our on her, very nice bitch, im well happy with her, just hope she proves herself over the next few seasons, cheers hh

he meant the coat not the colour bud as it seems to have a bit length to it?

Arh [bANNED TEXT], Sorry yeh see what u mean now, she does seem to have a better coat to her than the dog pups, but Its as though its puppy down or sumthing as its starting to shed now and becoming like the other pups, has [NO TEXT TALK] else ever seen this before with a short coated breed like the whippet ?

Yes some can be fluffy while young, but I must say that looks exceptionally fluffy and I have seen quite few whippet pups.

I am sure it will work out.

Guest joball

so whats her name on archives????????????????????????????????????

Sorry joball mate, like it says on the advert type in ebaran black jack and the whole pedigree will come up, the dam and sire, cheers all hh

just typed in ebaran black jack and nowt comes on fella, the black pup is a topper and wouldve been my choice, however 350 is abit much for me, the 2 ive bought in the past were 250 and to be honest thats about right imo, not having a dig at you pal, you can charge what u want,

im in the process of looking for a whippet bitch at the mo, it drives me nuts when you look on pets4homes or epupz and theres greedy c**ts wanting 600 and 650 for a pup, there aint a whippet pup in this country worth that,

anyhow atb with the sale pal,cheers

Sorry guys, I had it spelt wrong on the archives, my fault I'm a Numpty lol, Yeh mate your right about the 500-600 pound pups are ridiculous, cheers hh

Cheers mate, no probs. If the car was back on the road I would of met you halfway or something as good working homes is what these pups need, cheers anyway hh

Sign in to follow this