Sign in to follow this  
hedge hunter

kc reg working whippet pups

Guest thebigdog

i was in a really good mood until i put you phone number into google. :angry:

• Like 1

My partner shows and breeds Chihuahua's its not a crime, we also used to show bichions, however they were just way to much work for her, grooming wise so we sold the Bitch on and went into chi's instead, as for the bull x that was my brothers I advertised for him as he does not have internet accesss, personal I would not have a bull x if I was given 1, all I pwn myself is my 2 Whippets and a working cocked, and that suits me fine, hh

My partner shows and breeds Chihuahua's its not a crime, we also used to show bichions, however they were just way to much work for her, grooming wise so we sold the Bitch on and went into chi's instead, as for the bull x that was my brothers I advertised for him as he does not have internet accesss, personal I would not have a bull x if I was given 1, all I pwn myself is my 2 Whippets and a working cocked, and that suits me fine, hh

i smell summat..... yip its a deffinate smell... what is that smell...... im sure i know that smell......

yip thats it..... BULLSHITE

Fair enough reddawn, if that's your opinion your more than welcome to think that. However I know different, so if people feel the same then thats fine, however if any body out there wants a tidy well raised pup then they can make up there own minds.

Well i was going to put on the ad that they carried the almighty blue gene, so would grantee to make super dogs and charge 600, but i thought 350 was a going rate besides that what I paid for mine when I bought them e

Sign in to follow this