Whins exploits on land, sea, home and abroad

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just glad ill never get to meet any of these internet legends thank feck.

Tell them about the time you took the lobster on the fly whin. It's a belter, I'll start it for you since you've went all shy..... I was out in me creel boat, waves were lashing off the bow, 7 miles f

Posted Images

Yes you did have a lead. Agreed to meet this fella from up north. Round at me mate firemans. 1st good move as he couldn't find mine to go ferreting in the morning. Anyway I get there after him. Get a pre warning on the way in." Bit of a dickhead" shows us his dogs. Not bad I had to say to myself about the tyne dog. Strong.starved.lets get this over with as his already slagging my bitch off an we ain't left yet. He bort a big fat bird with him. They'd got a b n b in town. The 1st 3 feilds.one rabbit cause he made so much noise showing off to this poor girl I was on verge of going my own way. Dog running wild him shouting about how the big dog got the bunnie. I'm thinking f**k this. Could see hares at the end of his lamp always moveing off as he didn't turn it out,shut up or put his dog back on the lead. For him to say no lead is bollocks. He was dressed like robolamper.headtorch.penknife more belts straps an pocket than actionman. That was a laugh in itself. I was just hopeing his battery would run out.every time we see a hare it was "to far to slip" course it was. It had hearing an eyes. Anyway I was getting fed up walking the feilds that we've had dogs on their knees in meny times by now. So f**k "to far" I give me bitch a slip.stright back with it at full pace down the beam.a second lamp comes on an into my bitch comes this f*****g pricks dog. My bitch rolled out with a howl am I ran to her thinking im gonna kill this c**t as his dog pinned it in the rough an he was jumping up an down like it was 1st ever catch. My arm was then caught as I was about to hit him as meny time wth the rabbit as was posable before it disitigrated an leave him on the feild. The little hobby twat has been foneing round tryingto dig shit up on me since the other day so you'll diserve this last bit whim. Did you get to f**k the fat bird back at the b n b you were trying so hard for all night. Showing her the stars an trees with you'relamp. Shouting "dead land"every 15 minutes which of courseit was with you gobbing off the entire time trying to get in the big knickers with your mrs an family staying at her mothers or did you wait till she fell asleep an knock one out? She says dispite your best efforts an costant begging You didn'tget any. I believe her. now go ring round an try get dirt on me. Plenty out there.

ye couldnae make that shit up :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 2

Don't mince your words Hedge mumper... I hope his missis isnt reading this forum.

I wouldnt like to fall out with you... its only a bit of a laugh,not trying to wreck people lives.

You have painted a rather amusing picture though.. . .

I've had one or 2 night/days a bit like that myself over the last few years. could be a good thread to start off.

In all seriousness I only put this up to get you off the minshaw thread cos you were spoiling it. I know some might say I've ruined a couple :) of coursing threads but they were only about salukis and I like reading about collie crosses :D besides I only asked the saluki boys questions they didn't like to answer ;) f*****g hell I'm doing a whin here pmsl. Anyhow whin, I was hoping this thread would come good and you'd share some of your years of wisdom. You seem reluctant though and who can blame you on here with every c**t ready to shoot you down in flames, ask Andy how that feels :D so I'm gonna ask you some question to tease some posts out of you, upto you if you answer but I hope you do.......

What got you into dogs, who was your mentor. What age were you? Did you start with ferrets. There a couple to start off mate. Forget about trying to get 100 odd pages it ain't a competition. As long as we beat that other whin thread, that's the target mate :D

You need to leave the house more , bit of a hermet by the sounds of things :yes:

I know accidents happen an dogs get sloped but no apologize or is you're dog ok. Just blond ignoance. And I wouldn't of got so personal for his mrs sake but his been ringing round trying to dig shit to post on me. I breed a line of worker to worker collie ours. Some have done and are doing well. Id like to post them on here but people like Andy who's life goes into his line get abuse off tits like this for putting out some tidy genuine dogs for nothing but graft

Makes me not want to bother.

• Like 3

I know accidents happen an dogs get sloped but no apologize or is you're dog ok. Just blond ignoance. And I wouldn't of got so personal for his mrs sake but his been ringing round trying to dig shit to post on me. I breed a line of worker to worker collie ours. Some have done and are doing well. Id like to post them on here but people like Andy who's life goes into his line get abuse off tits like this for putting out some tidy genuine dogs for nothing but graft

Makes me not want to bother.

get a thread up mate, id like to see em :thumbs:

• Like 3

So there we have it:

Whin the incredible-

Travels to put a good dog over his bitch, ends up having 4 dogs hanging out the back of her!

The Guys a 5 foot baldy Cnut!

Not a 10 foot Celtic warrior!

Edited by k.andy12345

Slips the dog one, you sound a bit of a knob :).

Bit of character assassination happening to poor old whin here. Talking about him having bits on the side is a bit below the belt. We are all men here not gossiping teenage lassies for fucksake. My pet hate is c**ts slipping on my run, no f*****g need. Accidents happen, I'm sure all of us have had our own dogs slip the collar at some point. Doing it deliberately is different. From what I've read whin is getting annihilated cos of one night out lamping, bit harsh. But, when you big yourself up be prepared for the fall cos in true thl fashion, you can bet your left nut it's gonna happen :D

• Like 1

Wee joke to lighten the mood......

Man goes to India for a cheap cock extension. The surgeon suggests a baby elephants trunk at £3000, Man agrees. 6 weeks later while having dinner with his new girlfriend he feels an unusual stirring in his pants & thinks this is the night. While chatting over dinner, his cock flips out, steals an apple off the table & goes back. 'Wow' she says, can you do that again? He says my cock can, but i dont think my arse-hole can take another apple!

Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

Slips the dog one, you sound a bit of a knob :).

Bit of character assassination happening to poor old whin here. Talking about him having bits on the side is a bit below the belt. We are all men here not gossiping teenage lassies for fucksake. My pet hate is c**ts slipping on my run, no f*****g need. Accidents happen, I'm sure all of us have had our own dogs slip the collar at some point. Doing it deliberately is different. From what I've read whin is getting annihilated cos of one night out lamping, bit harsh. But, when you big yourself up be prepared for the fall cos in true thl fashion, you can bet your left nut it's gonna happen :D

Totally agree if the story is true then so be it WHIN is a cheating on wife then thats between them .

What started out as a dig at his actions that night has become a attack on his family who are not trial here .

Whin is a in the wrong if he did slip his dog on purpose that night and demands a bit of spanking on here for it ,and thats it.

Spilling the beans on him trying to knob a fat bird while married is on diffrent level,as has potential to affect his wife and children if they have any.

You both need your heads bang together :yes:

ATB Cookie

• Like 4