Quickest way to kill a rabbit?

Come on lad's fling some helpfull tip's up..i will be catching some soon so i could do with a bit of constructive advice..

Ok try this.............take your thumb and index finger and shove it up its arse, squeeze the rabbit towards you until you can feel its fronth teeth, grab the front teeth with both fingers and then pull towards yourself as hard as you can. The rabbit will be pulled inside out. Its an instant death and gutted at the same time...............atb :thumbs:

fk me did you learn that off poachers rest. :tongue2:

No he learned it from some fat fooker on the lurcher and longdogs forum.

Good point. Nobody learns ANYTHING on poachers rest.

After the post on the lurcher and long dog forum the other day.

Where someone posted a photo of there dogs taking a pregnant deer and ripping the young from its guts.

The admin said nothing infact stuck up for the poster of the thread.

If thats your cup of tea you carry on.

When did i say that was my cup of tea?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its more technique than strength mate....................

Give it a good headbutt

Grab it by the head then whip crack it like you would a towel on your favourite naked blokes arse

Posted Images

nobody have any rabbits off ideation , you'll bite into it and it'll ouze like a cream bun .

He certainly wont have any at this time of the year........... :whistling::D

• Like 1

Right I went out last night and tried the triple suplex which in reality was a bit drawn out so I tried a tombestone then the peoples elbow and even a stone cold stunner and Iv now come to the conclusion that WWF was fake.

On realising this and coming to the understanding that a big, actually id say a huge part of my childhood was a lie I stopped crying took my thumb out my bum and started racking my brains for other possible death moves I could use on a rabbit...I tried loads, went through mortal combat, street fighter and even some old school pit fighter mover but they just didn't cut it and doing a sonic boom twenty times in a night wouul be physically draining and would considerably drain my magic reserves.

Then I remembered a little film called Enter The Dragon and it all made sense, as if my whole life was now back on track after the WWF episode.

The One Inch punch is "THE" ultimate death move.

Atb J

• Like 1

i use the rear naked choke hold, basically ignoring the rabbit tapping out and continue untill its dead!!! but as always when hunting big and dangerous game such as rabbits, be careful the rabbit doesnt reverse the hold as this one did to me one night :icon_redface: :icon_redface:

post-61590-0-21946200-1337804365.jpg

i just thank the lord to this day that there was people around to help me, as them bunnys are game as f**k :yes:

be careful out there lads :victory:

• Like 3

I've just been in the garage for an hour testing various theories, and have decided that there are in fact a few ways you can dispatch a bunny, i definatly liked the one inch punch, and thats probably the one for lab (lots of experiance with handling 1 inch things), i also liked the vulcan death grip and the rear naked choke hold, although i did get a little crried away with that and ended up combining it with one of my earlier suggestions :icon_redface:

But i found the ultimate way to dispatch a rabbit, and send out a strong message to its co-bunnys, was, to hold it firmly around the middle, taking your other hand, and pulling its head / neck. . . . . until an eye ball pops out, then you just skull f**k it like billy-ho until it just sort of implodes.

Remember it's more than just a physical war, this is about hearts and minds!

• Like 2

I've just been in the garage for an hour testing various theories, and have decided that there are in fact a few ways you can dispatch a bunny, i definatly liked the one inch punch, and thats probably the one for lab (lots of experiance with handling 1 inch things), i also liked the vulcan death grip and the rear naked choke hold, although i did get a little crried away with that and ended up combining it with one of my earlier suggestions :icon_redface:

But i found the ultimate way to dispatch a rabbit, and send out a strong message to its co-bunnys, was, to hold it firmly around the middle, taking your other hand, and pulling its head / neck. . . . . until an eye ball pops out, then you just skull f**k it like billy-ho until it just sort of implodes.

:laugh: Pmsl

I'm slightly worried as I imagined you doing all that and enjoyed it :laugh: :laugh:

Edited by J.DOG

Physiological warfare is a good angle, a nice touch would be to cut any bucks cock off and leave it in his mouth for his children to see!!

Remember lads, respect your quarry lol

• Like 1

Hi all, going out tonight for my 1st time, I've seen you can hold the legs and smack behind the rabbits head,

Can't I hold the rabbits legs, thumb and fing behind it's head and pull the rabbit until it's neck snaps

Thanks in advance Connor :)

how did you get on then connor mate, who's advise did you use and how did it work for you :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: or did you try something different ?? if you did, how did it go?? :thumbs:

atb

Well i never looked at it from this angle mate until you mentioned it so i tried something and cant believe it worked. I took the bunny in my left hand and gently whispered in its ear......"Do you know who Tb is, well do you remember that he said he was going to f**k that girl from Facebook?...Well he's only bloody well gone and done it!!!!!"..........The rabbit died with shock...... :icon_eek:

• Like 1