Czechs vs Portugal

Friday

Germany vs Greece

Saturday

Spain vs France

Sunday

England vs Italy

All kick offs at 7.45.

My teams to progress: Germany, Spain, Portugal & England or Italy.. :icon_redface::laugh:

:D id love an england - germany final... :yes:

no chance of that they meet in the semi final all being well :thumbs:

i stand corrected..... :thumbs:

Edited by lurcher1

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i love it when england play late afternoon games because i go fishing and theres nobody around i can always watch them get beat when i get home

Malt there is nothing on this green planet I want more than to see England get humped. You can call that small minded, pathetic, whatever. It's called rivalry and any real football fan will know what

C'mon Ireland !!

Posted Images

@Malt, I get real depressed when we lose butt.

One positive I'll take from this series was the way the Aussies celebrated after the game you'd have thought they'd just beat NZ, shows what a force we're becoming on the world stage.

Sorry for going off topic lads.;)

• Like 1

One positive I'll take from this series was the way the Aussies celebrated after the game you'd have thought they'd just beat NZ, shows what a force we're becoming on the world stage.

Sorry for going off topic lads.;)

Up to 4th in the world rankings now pal, or we were until the game at the weekend! :laugh:

No need to apologise for taking it off topic btw, Lab and Baw started with that about 20 odd pages ago by bringing Scotland into it.. :whistling::laugh:

Sorry for going off topic lads. ;)

Up to 4th in the world rankings now pal, or we were until the game at the weekend! :laugh:

No need to apologise for taking it off topic btw, Lab and Baw started with that about 20 odd pages ago by bringing Scotland into it.. :whistling::laugh:

How very dare you......... :censored:
  • Like 1

Ronaldo definitely came to the party tonight..... He was unplayable at times

Malt you were spot on, the Portuguese ain't a bad side but if Ronnie's on fire they would be a danger for anyone.....

• Like 1

Haven't said my congrats to England for progressing, well done. I think you could beat Italy if you've been practicing your penalty kicks. It's got extra time & penalties written all over it. Don't think it'll be pretty. Stand off football at it's best. But if you proceed you won't be bothered.

Spain/France. What a load of shoite! 90 minutes of my life waisted.

I agree. :yes: Forced myself to watch the first 20 minutes and the last 15 minutes..

Spain/France. What a load of shoite! 90 minutes of my life waisted.

I agree. :yes: Forced myself to watch the first 20 minutes and the last 15 minutes..

i was on the edge of my seat most of the match ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz trying to stay awake ...
  • Like 1