MINSHAW .....

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to add to the thread,,,I know most have seen the pic befor,,,but possibly not tree hands ....   Venus ,,half minshaw,,half coursing dog,,,littler sister to swift,,the black and white bitch fran

I wasn't ever going to comment on this thread ever , I wasn't prepared to say anything about the breed or the men although I've seen a few run and know a lot of the men mentioned including victor gh

I did manage to find a single photograph all be it not a great one. Can't really remember the night but the blue bitch in the picture belonged to my old mate from Workington.   The Handsome guy in

Posted Images

There is no good un's mate they are all shite :icon_redface:

becarefull Andy dont forget minshaw man has a topper and if ya dont believe him he'll run ya "LYKE" just call aaron "lyke" lol i bet the brick has got a little lump in his trunks over this one haha

There Frankel's Hedz..i have nowt to do with them mate..they are smart terriers especially the bitch in the foreground,i'd rather they weren't in my dog run :laugh:

They look a very familiar stamp :thumbs:

Aye somebody's name is attached to em lol but it ain't Minshaw :whistling:..they are little b*****ds :laugh:

edited to add...they look like that un in your avatar haha

Edited by poacherspocket22

Aye somebody's name is attached to em lol but it ain't Minshaw :whistling:..they are little b*****ds :laugh:

edited to add...they look like that un in your avatar haha

:laugh:

swift

2012-06-17120145.jpg

Stunning Hound Swift is Frankle ( Its all that Quality Greyhound Blood Coursing through her Veins lol )

Added to some Quality lurcher blood it works wonders.

she is a beauty, i can't wait to unleash her next season!! :thumbs:

• Like 1

Its been and still is a great thread, even if max and joe said so cant agree. :laugh: Nice to see the ideas behind the line and reason for, and not adding certain breeds............But ffs minshaw man take a chill pill and stop looking for daft challenges, if you want to challenge all and sundry do it via pm............

You leave Aaron alone !!! He's out on his skateboard looking for something called The Cornwall, he thinks it might be near The Roman Wall....... lyke !

Cheers.

I always thought that breeding a line back to pure blood dogs gave them a bit of a clean up so to speak. Strighten any faults that might of started to creep in like under or over shot jaws etc., I bred mine out to stright whippet after lot of line breeding and it's done no harm to my line of ours. Atb. Nick.

Guest Moscow

I always thought that breeding a line back to pure blood dogs gave them a bit of a clean up so to speak. Strighten any faults that might of started to creep in like under or over shot jaws etc., I bred mine out to stright whippet after lot of line breeding and it's done no harm to my line of ours. Atb. Nick.

Why did you send the one back to the north east you had out of a greyhound bitch?