MINSHAW .....

All minshaws are sh1t !!!!!!!!! I am going to get a big land dog that can take salmo,s on big land and catch phezzies in the sea, and then am going to breed it to a pure grey and start my own strain of big land grey dogs and come back and match you all !!!!!! :tongue2:

ring me when your ready 4 match ask 4 aaron on 07746013291

Aaron; did you complete ANY formal education ? :huh:

Cheers.

• Like 5

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to add to the thread,,,I know most have seen the pic befor,,,but possibly not tree hands ....   Venus ,,half minshaw,,half coursing dog,,,littler sister to swift,,the black and white bitch fran

I wasn't ever going to comment on this thread ever , I wasn't prepared to say anything about the breed or the men although I've seen a few run and know a lot of the men mentioned including victor gh

I did manage to find a single photograph all be it not a great one. Can't really remember the night but the blue bitch in the picture belonged to my old mate from Workington.   The Handsome guy in

Posted Images

All minshaws are sh1t !!!!!!!!! I am going to get a big land dog that can take salmo,s on big land and catch phezzies in the sea, and then am going to breed it to a pure grey and start my own strain of big land grey dogs and come back and match you all !!!!!! :tongue2:

you,ve really excelled yourself this time minshaw man.well done.top banana.glad your not advertising my line of dogs :thumbs:

Edited by fatman 2
Guest Moscow

I think there shit aswell.

Well folks i think we've come to the conclusion that Minshaw's x Minshaw's can throw duffers,cross them with coursing types you can get quitters,with Bull x's again some don't come up to scratch,with Collie's well they are a step backward according to some?..breed to a Greyhound and the nearest river should be your first port of call :laugh: Where does that leave us then :hmm: ...

Well folks i think we've come to the conclusion that Minshaw's x Minshaw's can throw duffers,cross them with coursing types you can get quitters,with Bull x's again some don't come up to scratch,with Collie's well they are a step backward according to some?..breed to a Greyhound and the nearest river should be your first port of call :laugh: Where does that leave us then :hmm: ...

Bred true, the best dogs to best bitches...

Put the best into them,feed,condtion,graft and cross your fingers :laugh:

Got to be a step in right direction :victory:

Edited by Giro

Andy you get that with all dogs lines etc what are you trying to strive for like better dogs or no litter wasteage :laugh: not everybody has the same idea on thing's thats life and how things are everybody is entitled to there own opinion though regardless of anything said on this i am still sticking with greyhound's are not the animal to put into a well established line :thumbs:

Right off to Gallop saplings, its been fun.

By the time i get back Hedz i want your user name to be changed to Joe Said So :tongue2:

i want your's changed to i am thick and cant grasp a simple thing :tongue2::laugh:

Baaa Baa Baa.

Stop the petty arguing ye spoon ye have your opinions i have mine i dont care how fast ye dogs are i bet an average lurcher could beat them in the field where it count's so what if ye dog would waste them over a few hundred yards

swift

2012-06-17120145.jpg

Stunning Hound Swift is Frankle ( Its all that Quality Greyhound Blood Coursing through her Veins lol )

Added to some Quality lurcher blood it works wonders.

go back and read mate it was me who started it before joe so how ye work that out is beyond me but then again ye that thick i can understand it ye seem to fail to grasp the simplest things written in black and white because ye suffer from tunnel vision

Will this draw a bite from Joe Said So :toast: