MINSHAW .....

Millie (Jack x Bambi)

Zeus and Millie...Zeus never made the grade but had no Minshaw blood in him,he was Saluki/Grey x Bull/Grey..lovely looking dog but had no brains :laugh: ...

Edited by poacherspocket22

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to add to the thread,,,I know most have seen the pic befor,,,but possibly not tree hands ....   Venus ,,half minshaw,,half coursing dog,,,littler sister to swift,,the black and white bitch fran

I wasn't ever going to comment on this thread ever , I wasn't prepared to say anything about the breed or the men although I've seen a few run and know a lot of the men mentioned including victor gh

I did manage to find a single photograph all be it not a great one. Can't really remember the night but the blue bitch in the picture belonged to my old mate from Workington.   The Handsome guy in

Posted Images

ye andy i do understand , ive worked in sellafeild down that way of and on , i no what its like to go out several times for weeks to make a bob or to but most of my mates well no pics please as were i stay its all estates lords etc so very low profile at times back then ,pics can be helpfull at times but ,never been a camera man ,the last thing i want if i have a big bag of game is a snap shot ,end off

moscow self praise lots of pics and lots of people doesnt make good dogs at times ,i worked in sellafied several years on and off so did my mates, a lot never been out the district lol alot never been out cumbria uk lol some young people or people with less knowledge see pics of dozen hares theyll think get rid of my dog get a minshaw some are daft enough to think by one ill get a dozen hares lol 60 rabbs lol its a good thread about collie lurchers , minshaw dogs well there not minshaw dogs now there andy and co or poacherpocket lurchers mate

What happened too the pay per view last yr you came up with Whin...? Loads of photo's but had too pay too see them? So you must of took a few snaps in your time, And when the one's that have been at yours have said they've seen your pics they said your Albums where impressive,So unless youve took more pic's than your letting on or maybe there very small albums?

So lads take a few snaps after a night on the dazzler no need for a big deal about it....

And just too say iam also the same i dont take pics of bags/kills ect but thats just my way and i honestly dont own a camera (part for the shitty little thing on my phone ), But never think down of others for doing so and it makes for great reading look at this thread it would'nt be half as good if it werent for the pic's as well as the info that goes with it... Really good reading this topic hope it goes another 80 pages with hardly any bull shit tho.... :thumbs:

• Like 2

moscow self praise lots of pics and lots of people doesnt make good dogs at times ,i worked in sellafied several years on and off so did my mates, a lot never been out the district lol alot never been out cumbria uk lol some young people or people with less knowledge see pics of dozen hares theyll think get rid of my dog get a minshaw some are daft enough to think by one ill get a dozen hares lol 60 rabbs lol its a good thread about collie lurchers , minshaw dogs well there not minshaw dogs now there andy and co or poacherpocket lurchers mate

Whin, whats your favourite drink, my guess is it's BITTER.............

They are just lurchers like you say Whin at the end of the day..bred down from generations of useful dogs just like your own...nobody is trying to fool anyone to as and what they can and can't do..they serve a purpose to their owners and at the end of the day they only have us their owners to please? Personally I think they have been well tested over many years?..surely that is a good thing? ATB Andy

• Like 1
Guest Moscow

Whin you always try to take over threads and get the attention you crave so much. Truth is nobody is interested in anything you say because your boring. Now stop trying to ruin a good topic with your attention seeking bollocks.

• Like 6

you tell me about pay per veiw mate not got a clue what your talking about, and who says there impressive there far traveld pics from a far and near ,never though impressive just pics ive took or freinds over the years

You mentioned last yr about you'll put pic's up but it would be a pay per view type thing... Round about the time you were on about chargeing people for a night out or ferreting or what ever it was... I cant be bothered too look back throw as the post too find it its a friday night and lifes too short..

You might not be a picture man but other might be come on is there any need for the little shitty comments you make at time's...?

Live and let live if you dont like the pics simplely scroll past them..? :thumbs:

no not trying to take over threads as its just pics and a computer guys , ive saw guys shoot hundreds of rabbs and say there dogs have took them with 22 guns etc , its a good post and enjoyed seeing old fashiond collie lurchers had and got some very handy collie lurchers to, i like to be a bit spikey but freedom of speach and no malice ment

whin starting a thread off and showing us how good is strain of dogs are.. said he would get 100 pages of pics, stories and useful info on his dogs. no bullshit what so ever.. call the thread whinshaws ive heard from a lad at whitehaven u have aleady started using the name tag whinshaw.. seems a bit of a coincidence, good luck in ya thread i am looking forward to it..

Well, it took 80 pages before his insane jelousy took over !! LOL !! It must have been driving him crazy !!! Hope it makes it to 100 pages and more, as long as it's the interesting stuff and pics, not the nonsense ! :thumbs:

Cheers.

• Like 2