Here's a picture of one of the pups in the water earlier in the thread and the dog jumping into the water. The male is almost a year and a half and the female is eight and a half months. Both self entered and the male will see allot of action on hogs and small game after deer season. Both have already been introduced to coon, and Mac the older dog is what we hope for at this point. Alli the younger one is going strong but has a ways to go before we will know if she has any staying power. Her mom is the ugly old bitch above, and one of the best terriers I have seen.

547656_454507361276559_782662307_n_zpsddb750e3.jpg

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is far to easy to get sht dogs of any breed. People that need working dogs, tend to have them. Doesn't matter if they are black and tan, black or freakin purple for that matter. The basic recipie n

Took the Duvadirto pups out around midnight with their mama Kacer and Arna another bitch. We had a cool front and the temp dropped to around 65 degrees which is kind of chilly for this time of year th

They are gritty little dogs. I use them for hogs almost exclusively. However, I did let one of my males chase a coyote into a den. He was down there about six hours and brought out three dead pups. I

Posted Images

My friend is working and training the two dogs with the dove. The young gyp isn't ready for any serious varmint work yet, and everything she's done so far has been with another dog. I have my fingers crossed. All signs are she'll make a dog of herself, but you never know 'til you know.

Edited by jawn

Always liked the look of these dogs at one point tried to get some info on a decent breeder of stuff that worked to ground,Greg D sent me an email address for a bloke he dealt with,but i havent got a lot of money,just a normal working bloke,and i thought what it would cost me and if the dog didnt work after all that it would go the journey.I think a lot of lads are looking to make money out of them,if a few of them come to the U.K. whether they work or not theyll be the in breed and get bred to death.

Always liked the look of these dogs at one point tried to get some info on a decent breeder of stuff that worked to ground,Greg D sent me an email address for a bloke he dealt with,but i havent got a lot of money,just a normal working bloke,and i thought what it would cost me and if the dog didnt work after all that it would go the journey.I think a lot of lads are looking to make money out of them,if a few of them come to the U.K. whether they work or not theyll be the in breed and get bred to death.

Jonesy, regarding the fella Greg probably told you about, changes to the rabies laws recently might make things easier and less costly to get a dog to you. Havent spoken to him for a while, but I bet he'd know of any good stuff around.

Everything involving these dogs has cost me money... but it's something I enjoy. I've sold a few, but gifted more than ten times those I've sold. They can be great dogs to hunt, or wash out just like any other. Nothing magical about them. But I like this line of dogs allot. The next man might not give two cents for them.

Jonesy, regarding the fella Greg probably told you about, changes to the rabies laws recently might make things easier and less costly to get a dog to you. Havent spoken to him for a while, but I bet he'd know of any good stuff around.

Waz-Greg D is dead. hung himself in jail.

I had the sister to his Lui dog called"Gull" bred by a man called Wolfgang in Germany. She was a useful dog and was a very good locator. Even treed a bear one time @14 lbs. lol. But i used her in the ground.Not many dig anything in the states never mind Jags so if anyone wants to go that route make sure the seller knows what a shovel is and owns a locating collar.

072609009_zps12bf3106.jpg

shawnspics009_zps2858cf86.jpg

• Like 1

These dogs were off of Emil vom Leinegrund. The ONLY remaining son, Cuno von Sonnern is on Dan Minton's yard and he is almost twelve years old. I have a son of his that has an excellent nose but zero grit. Most of these dogs are known for the same. Wolfgang has Grenzkamm and Aluminium dogs last I heard. Anything from German kennels will cost 700 euro best case scenario for an eight week old pup, and that's before shipping.