Renault Traffic what do you think

I have a chance to buy an 07 plate traffic very cheap through work, 1 owner and never carried any weight. This van drives like a new car and I plan to use it for lamping and ferreting. Have any of you ever used one and are they any good. Also what are they like on fuel

why do renaults appear at the bottom of every reliability or customer satisfaction survey, does that answer your question

That might be the case for cars......but the Trafic is exactly the same van as the Vivaro and Primastar they,re just badged up different....nothing wrong with the second generation Trafics...and they,re English made :thumbs:

Had a yard of 50 odd vans years ago the Trafic was just as popular and no more or less issues than any of the other medium sized vans.

why do renaults appear at the bottom of every reliability or customer satisfaction survey, does that answer your question

That might be the case for cars......but the Trafic is exactly the same van as the Vivaro and Primastar they,re just badged up different....nothing wrong with the second generation Trafics...and they,re English made :thumbs:

Had a yard of 50 odd vans years ago the Trafic was just as popular and no more or less issues than any of the other medium sized vans.

Thats dead right Gnasher, I worked for Renault for 12 years and although the cars are sailed in from various countries-the trafics are brought by road from Luton to the dispatch centres.

Given the choice between a merc or a Renault , same year, same miles, same price what would you chose Gnasher?

Of the medium sized vans Renault Trafic versus Merc Vito....... id go with the Renault,there a lot more van for the money your just paying for the name " Merc " with he Vito in my opinion

Of the large sized vans Renault Master versus Merc Sprinter ......id go wih the Sprinter all day long one of the best vans ever made......got to take them round the clock twice just to run them in :D