theres another lot called the outcasts round this way got there own clubhouse .A chap told me once that when they have partys and festivals they always bury a roll of carpet in a big hole ,because the police always go over the ground with special equipment looking for bodys

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pussies compared to the black widows lol

who are you trying to kid??? heres a real pic of simoman and stabba on their hog.    

we have a gang of lads around my way and we call them the inlaws all tazzin around on the vespas n lambys

Posted Images

The Outlaws pre date the Angels by some 13yrs, these along with the Bandidos who are only around since the 60's are the top three 1% bike clubs in the world. Don't be fooled into thinking that these guys are playing at this, these clubs have a tight knit hierarchy and are run with a military style command structure that's not open to debate.They turn over a serious amount of money by any and all means and nothing gets in the way of that.

The Outlaws pre date the Angels by some 13yrs, these along with the Bandidos who are only around since the 60's are the top three 1% bike clubs in the world. Don't be fooled into thinking that these guys are playing at this, these clubs have a tight knit hierarchy and are run with a military style command structure that's not open to debate.They turn over a serious amount of money by any and all means and nothing gets in the way of that.

its a pitty our goverment dont take a leaf out of there book :laugh:
  • Like 1

i used to know quite a few of these 1% charecters in a forma life. Most aint that bad especially the veterans although theyde still jump up and down on ya if ya insulted them but now and again you get your f****r with a chip on there shoulder.

I know a few 1%ers. Nice blokes, I was a biker for years and been to a few or there do`s, will be doing a few this year again. My oldest is in an MC support club.

The Outlaws made moves into Scotland recently but that was stopped pretty quick by the Blue Gang !

• Like 1

Pussies compared to the black widows lol

They ran Security at a Weekender,once "London Chapter",settled a few scores with some South London boys,Ran one over with a Landie,then lead piped his Rectum,"Nice Bunch",but like all the Scots & Geordies,better than the Southerners for some reason,Sniffin' gas and Swallowing cupious amounts of Thunderbird, think swayed it !!! :icon_redface: :icon_redface: :icon_redface:

god i remember that stuff from when i was 16 didnt slash from gnr drink it im sure thats whyy we all started there was a pear and an apple version i swear it took the top layer of my tounge off :blink::bad:

sound like a bunch of retards ,killing someone because of gang relations,did he have a bigger back tyre?its always some poor f...k who suffers when large groups of fellas go drinking together........and for scothunter....."they dont look to bad when ya get em on straight"

Outlaws are a hells angel type gang. I heard they were founded by someone who was thrown out of the HA and set they own up. You can tell an outlaw by the badge on the back of the jacket. If your into this sort of thing, get yourself to the bulldog bash in the summer. It's an eye opener for sure.

for the love of god don't go to the bulldog and talk about the outlaws.i have been to the bulldog every year and i'm no member of any gang.let me tell you i'm the sort of guy that sadly finds idiots if i go into town who like fighting.having an fac i avoid trouble like the plague.you will not meet a nicer group than at the bulldog ,never seen any trouble.they just want to live life there way and respect to them.

I had a run in with some ,,,outlaws ..a few years ago , a bunch of scruffy halfwit crybabies ,who threatened to go to the police because they couldnt handle getting a slapping .. :yes:

they used to do the security on the royal court , roadys and all that shit :yes:

I know a few 1%ers. Nice blokes, I was a biker for years and been to a few or there do`s, will be doing a few this year again. My oldest is in an MC support club.

The Outlaws made moves into Scotland recently but that was stopped pretty quick by the Blue Gang !

used to be 21 support myself before i hung up my lid. some of the most honest and honerable ppl ive met in my life where blue :)

• Like 1

Outlaws are a hells angel type gang. I heard they were founded by someone who was thrown out of the HA and set they own up. You can tell an outlaw by the badge on the back of the jacket. If your into this sort of thing, get yourself to the bulldog bash in the summer. It's an eye opener for sure.

for the love of god don't go to the bulldog and talk about the outlaws.i have been to the bulldog every year and i'm no member of any gang.let me tell you i'm the sort of guy that sadly finds idiots if i go into town who like fighting.having an fac i avoid trouble like the plague.you will not meet a nicer group than at the bulldog ,never seen any trouble.they just want to live life there way and respect to them.

I'm exactly the same, I can be the quietest man in the bar and at some point someone will want to measure dicks :cray:

My guns are worth more to me than keeping up appearances in front of a bunch of idiots, but I'm slowly getting better at walking away :D

I meant the black widows from every which way but loose lol

I had a hunch,thats' who you were on about Scot :laugh: :laugh: ,JSmith, The Angels,came out of the BOOZEFIGHTER,late 40's,just got famous once Sonny Barger got made..,were ex Flyers looking for thrills,it was a Flying squadron WW2..The Wild One ,Brando,was based on their Trip to Hollister... :drink::chair: