I don't get it, can someone explain it? I take it that they sell drugs or something but what is the whole business of a bike gang for? It doesn't sound like the police are scared to arrest them so why is it a good idea to make everything they do so obvious?

I think the answer is the same as all the chavs carrying knives etc but just wondering what people think

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pussies compared to the black widows lol

who are you trying to kid??? heres a real pic of simoman and stabba on their hog.    

we have a gang of lads around my way and we call them the inlaws all tazzin around on the vespas n lambys

Posted Images

Got a very large Outlaw faction here in N.Wales and for the most part they are a great bunch of guys......few people i know are prospect's and learning the ropes so to speak....we have a bike show at our local pub once a year and they come in large numbers...never any trouble but they all look rough and ready lol

I don't get it, can someone explain it? I take it that they sell drugs or something but what is the whole business of a bike gang for? It doesn't sound like the police are scared to arrest them so why is it a good idea to make everything they do so obvious?

I think the answer is the same as all the chavs carrying knives etc but just wondering what people think

"Bike Gangs" in the main are all about loyalty and brotherhood and that is how they still attract people willing to prospect for them.These people will be kept on the fringes of the club for years undertaking the more menial jobs until they are proven worthy of becoming a full patch member.

Don't confuse the main 1% clubs as have been mentioned with the groups of leather wearing tossers you find hanging around clubs and pubs at weekends,handing out slaps to any poor sap that spills their pint.The main clubs have at their core a serious money making machine and your as likely to find them carrying a briefcase as a knife.

Every police force in the world has a task force targeting biker gangs and while they may get a few of the lesser members and the odd big fish they have never really made a dent on their global empires.

when I was a lad in the 70's there used to be chapter of Hells Angels called the "Apostles" around the Norfolk area.

heard many stories about their initiation ceremonies but never heard anything too bad about them.....

k I got my first bike in 1956 (a 1951 FL Hydra Glide) and started riding around South Florida. Not long after I began partying with a variety other clubs and bikers in the area. I am proud to say that I have made some life long friendships with members from other clubs. I was one of the founding members to start the (red and white) Outlaws MC in South Florida. After partying with the (black and white) Outlaws MC from up north, some of us decided that we wanted to be part of their bigger brotherhood. Those among us who who felt that way let the A.O.A. Outlaws MC know that we would be honored if they would consider us becoming a chapter in South Florida, the others went on to form The Iron Cross MC. When the National President and a few other Officer members came down to sanction the chapter they were extremely impressed by our brotherhood. I have the honor of Fat Cowboy 1%er, the A.O.A. National President, and Big Red 1%er G.B.N.F. giving me my (black and white) Outlaws MC and 1%er patches in 1967. I am proud to have enjoyed the years out there that I did with the Outlaws MC brotherhood and Nation until they started locking me up in 1978. I sure hope like hell that I get to do it again. "I live as an Outlaw, I'll die as an Outlaw".

Big Jim 1%er has always shown a brotherhood and leadership that has been a driving force for bringing in new members and chapters throughout the state of Florida and other states.

Big Jim 1%er served part of a six year sentence for allegedly verbally threatening a public officer in 1978. He was supposed to have told a Hollywood city cop that he was going to let his Great Dane "Bitch" out to attack him. He paroled to Tucson Arizona for a short while in 1980. Then he was eventually convicted (6 counts) of possession of a fire arm by a convicted felon in 1981. They came to his house on some bullshit, then arrested him for any gun that was not in somebody's possession, just when some people was visiting him.

[Don't leave guns laying around when a felon is present, even if it is right next to you!]

Then after a few years in 1987 they brought him back from Terre Haute FCI to a South Florida court to face RICO charges along with other Outlaws. His charges where for crimes that he already did time for or found not guilty, and a few more were added. They gave him two 20's, then said he was a career criminal, so they added another five onto each 20. The only thing that he has made a career out of is being locked down, and that is a f****d up career!

O.F.F.O.

If you want to write Big Jim 1%er a letter of support,

he can be reached at:.

James T. Nolan #03798-008

FCI Coleman (Medium)

P.O. Box 1032

Coleman, Fl. 33521

k I got my first bike in 1956 (a 1951 FL Hydra Glide) and started riding around South Florida. Not long after I began partying with a variety other clubs and bikers in the area. I am proud to say that I have made some life long friendships with members from other clubs. I was one of the founding members to start the (red and white) Outlaws MC in South Florida. After partying with the (black and white) Outlaws MC from up north, some of us decided that we wanted to be part of their bigger brotherhood. Those among us who who felt that way let the A.O.A. Outlaws MC know that we would be honored if they would consider us becoming a chapter in South Florida, the others went on to form The Iron Cross MC. When the National President and a few other Officer members came down to sanction the chapter they were extremely impressed by our brotherhood. I have the honor of Fat Cowboy 1%er, the A.O.A. National President, and Big Red 1%er G.B.N.F. giving me my (black and white) Outlaws MC and 1%er patches in 1967. I am proud to have enjoyed the years out there that I did with the Outlaws MC brotherhood and Nation until they started locking me up in 1978. I sure hope like hell that I get to do it again. "I live as an Outlaw, I'll die as an Outlaw".

Big Jim 1%er has always shown a brotherhood and leadership that has been a driving force for bringing in new members and chapters throughout the state of Florida and other states.

Big Jim 1%er served part of a six year sentence for allegedly verbally threatening a public officer in 1978. He was supposed to have told a Hollywood city cop that he was going to let his Great Dane "Bitch" out to attack him. He paroled to Tucson Arizona for a short while in 1980. Then he was eventually convicted (6 counts) of possession of a fire arm by a convicted felon in 1981. They came to his house on some bullshit, then arrested him for any gun that was not in somebody's possession, just when some people was visiting him.

[Don't leave guns laying around when a felon is present, even if it is right next to you!]

Then after a few years in 1987 they brought him back from Terre Haute FCI to a South Florida court to face RICO charges along with other Outlaws. His charges where for crimes that he already did time for or found not guilty, and a few more were added. They gave him two 20's, then said he was a career criminal, so they added another five onto each 20. The only thing that he has made a career out of is being locked down, and that is a f****d up career!

O.F.F.O.

FCI Coleman (Medium)

P.O. Box 1032

Coleman, Fl. 33521

is that in brail :laugh:
  • Like 1

O.F.F.O.

FCI Coleman (Medium)

P.O. Box 1032

Coleman, Fl. 33521

is that in brail :laugh:

looks that way :laugh:
  • Like 1

I know a few 1%ers. Nice blokes, I was a biker for years and been to a few or there do`s, will be doing a few this year again. My oldest is in an MC support club.

The Outlaws made moves into Scotland recently but that was stopped pretty quick by the Blue Gang !

Seen quite a few bikers outside the levenhall arms the other week, then on the way to work through Dalkeith 2 blokes all in black flying round the corner, I was pissing myself lol I know there's a few clubs this way, are there any serious ones?

I know a few 1%ers. Nice blokes, I was a biker for years and been to a few or there do`s, will be doing a few this year again. My oldest is in an MC support club.

The Outlaws made moves into Scotland recently but that was stopped pretty quick by the Blue Gang !

Seen quite a few bikers outside the levenhall arms the other week, then on the way to work through Dalkeith 2 blokes all in black flying round the corner, I was pissing myself lol I know there's a few clubs this way, are there any serious ones?

There are a few clubs round here, mostly MCC which are just normal bike clubs. Only one MC though.