ROY HODGSON ENGLAND MANAGER

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Roy seem to be in the same mold as bobby Robson , a honourable. Man , just think Harry was up for it and the player seemed to like the idea , let's get behind who ever it is along as he is a ENGLISHM

Im struggling here to remember what Harry Redknapp has actually done to be such a big favourite for the job ... i thnk Hodgson is not as bad as some are making out ... you dont get the England job jus

I agree with that......Hodgson has proven himself a good International manager as well as club manager.......We dont want a Mourinho or Guardiola them guys are great at managing the worlds top stars a

Roy Hodgson is a Very Good Manager, Yes we all want Redknapp so will automaticaly belittle Hodgson.

Did Harry Really want the England Job while Spurs seem to be doing so well ?

I dont know.

BUT Hodgson has worked wonders at a Club such as WBA of late, he has also Managed some VG European Clubs.

Forget his stint at Liverpool, he was there at the wrong time, that club have been hit and miss (underperformed for a good few yrs )

At least he is ENGLISH Lets get behind him.

he is a decent manager -- at club level pulling off a few shock results agen the big boys i think the england jobs beyond him ...half the english managers are past it how long would we get out of him or hk come to think of it .. Edited by the_stig