german shepherd X greyhound

been behind truck nerly a week now 12 miles 7 ta 8 mile an hr comfortably , she getting there . atb bunnnys.

she very well balanced and effortless trotter . atb bunnys.

Good stuff mate...getting fitter all the time... :thumbs: Stick a pic or two up when yo get a minute.... :thumbs:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just had a few days summertime ferreting (pest control in nz)with my white shepherd bitch and my 3/4 grey 1/4 white shepherd bitch   All the rabbits are to be killed whatever their

mate i couldnt give feck what you think and i think you know that, i will be going to few local shows this summer , come over and tell me again what you think of me , just in case i forget as yo

And all this from an add on donedeal for a lurcher pup,this site is ferkin amazing,lol.

Posted Images

thanks for the coments folks as some of you all ready knoew i have had a few of this type and are one of the types i prefer not world beaters but good honest companions when the right type his got . atb bunnys.

Seen a few of this cross in the 70's would put a meal on the table as above good companion with some brain's.

Good yard dog, not seen one for year's but good all rounder.

very nice pair malc like the fawn very nice . tb bunnnys

she 6 months now a real live wire bunnnys and got a real bad attitude but she comeing on got her jumping now had her out on the lamp last week with the black dog had her out ferreting today she doing well cheers bud
  • Like 1

very nice pair malc like the fawn very nice . tb bunnnys

she 6 months now a real live wire bunnnys and got a real bad attitude but she comeing on got her jumping now had her out on the lamp last week with the black dog had her out ferreting today she doing well cheers bud

nought wrong with attitude gives thee plenty work with sh double image a bitch I had a long time back . atb bunnys.

• Like 1

malc she has the typical stance of the f1 her rear end well under her in line with her pin bones ,has a like . atb bunnnys.

she has shes getting a good bit of speed in her got a right jump in her for a small dog atb malc

malc she has the typical stance of the f1 her rear end well under her in line with her pin bones ,has a like . atb bunnnys.

she has shes getting a good bit of speed in her got a right jump in her for a small dog atb malc

[she will have malc strong point in the xs /jaz enjoys leaping the canal in places and she has no size for the xs.atb bunnys.

• Like 1