Jason Powell's Pocket Rockets

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Totally the opposite.I've a whippet/grey with a bit of bull & she's as silent as the grave. She was bred by stupot from moochers.Great little bitch fast,bright,natural retriever,good feet,coat &am

Abit of jelousy there mate you seem to be on anyones back who's bred a couple of litters (including me in the past lol) ! You need to have a look in your own circle before you dis anyone else !

Ah now,are you judging the whole line on just one dog?I would like one myself,i heard good stuff about them.

Posted Images

has far as lines go these are relatively a recent strain , thats not to say they dont do the job they were bred to do , i would say if my memory serves me right the darren youngs super blue had a say in the line . MAY BE WRONG . has for what could they be better or could do a whippet cud na do well the bull his only topping up what his already there , the robust physique constitution and vigour plus with the right bull in the line strength plus the vigour so much neede in some of the pure forms of whipp . atb bunnys.

Ive got a 3/4 whippet 1/4 bull bitch very strong, good prey drive, works cover well and marks but a bad yapper, she cant hold a candle to my 3/4 whippet 1/4 bedlington bitch for catch rate and pretty much else besides, I tell a lie shes slightly better looking if that really matters.

Thanks for replies.

Jimmyg - that's an interesting point you make. I thought the beddy/whippets were more prone to yapping. We're they both brought on in the same way?

That Zorro is an awesome lookin whippet.

Are the 3/4 whip 1/4 bulls more headstrong or less easier to train?

I really fancy a 3/4 whip 1/4 collie but heard they can be really sensitive and can be difficult to bring on?

Just after a bunny basher.

Gaz

Thanks for replies.

Jimmyg - that's an interesting point you make. I thought the beddy/whippets were more prone to yapping. We're they both brought on in the same way?

That Zorro is an awesome lookin whippet.

Are the 3/4 whip 1/4 bulls more headstrong or less easier to train?

I really fancy a 3/4 whip 1/4 collie but heard they can be really sensitive and can be difficult to bring on?

Just after a bunny basher.

Gaz

Both my bitches were brought up and entered the same way, the bullx more headstrong and a real pain in the arse at times ,my bedx is more switched on, matured earlier, more obedient and alot sharper and harder mouthed on rats / squirrels, I know all dogs vary but the bedx every time for me.