How times have changed

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mad twisted reversed life ive had.................only just started doing most of them

what was 49 geo somthing??   done the others,,, was in cubs ,, then scouts,, and venture scouts,,, growing up in a little village,, you find your own enternment,,,,

Done this as a kid also used to collect frog spawn and watch it turn into tadpoles then frogs then we'd let them go down the river...... I'm glad I wasn't addicted to computer games like a lot of kids

Who the f**k has 'brought up a butterfly'............... :icon_eek:

Me .... well i tried swallowin it and felt sick so "BROUGHT IT UP" :whistling:

:laugh: .......Funny that reminds me of my mate eating a daddy longlegs for a fiver.......oh the demon drink.... :laugh:

just to add,, my 9 year old girl ,, is on a school trip right now doing alot of those things,,,, i was kind of hoping they wanted a few parrants as helpers,,,, :laugh: but no joy,,,pluss she said i couldnt come as she would be embarased :cray:

what was 49 geo somthing??

done the others,,, was in cubs ,, then scouts,, and venture scouts,,, growing up in a little village,, you find your own enternment,,,,

Geocache... Basically items are buried then people travel all over to find them with a grid reference.

Mickmck used this method to find some lotion for his infestation :icon_eek: