night vision tested!!!

• 5 weeks later...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, New to the forum but I'm half way through making a simular set up, I have the same screen as you but I bought one of the larger CCTV cameras with the 48 IR ring around them, there more than half empty so I'm just using the chip out of it which is a 1/3 Sony CCD with 16mm lens and 540tvl, its making a realy good picture but I'm struggling to get it well aligned and the correct distance from the scope to stop it going all black around the edges. Do you have any tips for lining it all up?? As your looks to be set up well!

Also what size battery pack/rating are you using with the set up?

Thanks Matt

Hi, New to the forum but I'm half way through making a simular set up, I have the same screen as you but I bought one of the larger CCTV cameras with the 48 IR ring around them, there more than half empty so I'm just using the chip out of it which is a 1/3 Sony CCD with 16mm lens and 540tvl, its making a realy good picture but I'm struggling to get it well aligned and the correct distance from the scope to stop it going all black around the edges. Do you have any tips for lining it all up?? As your looks to be set up well!

Also what size battery pack/rating are you using with the set up?

Thanks Matt

ns200 night vision home made post working

If you look at this topic there are some pictures

• 2 weeks later...