I.W.T.F. (CLUB) and clubs....

Without wishing to appear paranoid,this Bill seems to be another tightening of the noose on peoples privacy and right to live. Increasingly the Governments are taking away our rights one by one and invading peoples privacy too suit themselves as we grow more and more into a fully fledged police state.Life today in the British Isles means too be Monitored,Managed and Owned by our Governors who have no respect for the common man. Just a few weeks ago they tried to get a Bill passed so as they could look at your texts,emails and internet browsing 24hrs a day without a warrant.Sick of this Fxcking country.

They are already doing it over here- A friend of a friend -thats his job....o.k snooping on emails,facebook of "known major criminals" but its a slippery slope till theyre snooping on anyone.

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The very genuine air of camaraderie on this thread comes across loud and clear, it’s a far cry from the THL of old and long may it continue to be that way.   The IWTF has already shown in a very sho

Barrie, camaraderie would be an understatement. The room for the meeting on Sunday was pre-paid for by one lad out of his own pocket at considerable expence. At the close of the meeting EVERYONE tha

l

Posted Images

I put a post up last year about starting a FMWTC area in ireland and the majority laughed at it...

now whos laughing...

you boys need all the help you can get and NEED to stick together, support your march and not sit at home and hope others will do it for you..

i wish you all the best of luck!

• Like 2

Well done stopend keep up the good work! Lads if you can get to cork I urge you to go, otherwise all forms of fieldsport be be gone! Remember all that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing!

• Like 1

listen folks....i had a meeting this morning with some local MLAS.... beleive me they are only aware of the picture the ANTIS paint of us!!!!

i have set the record straight on some things...and left them all copys of IWTF submission forms.....

its really good to sit back quiet as they read a little and watch eyebrows being used as frowns as they read how PROPER terrier work is conducteed....

ONCE EXPLAINED TO THEM IN A QUIET AND CALM MANNER.... and told them listen...there are a hell of a lot more people like me who were not going to stand for this.....

then the next thing i started to hear from these MLAS.... was oh i know all about it my father is a farmer..... :boogy: ...I WAS LIKE "OH HERE TAKE A COPY FOR YOUR FATHER AND SEE WHAT HE THINKS OF OUR PROPOSALS..... :D

GET IN AND INFORM THEM FOLKS!!!! MIGHT GO WELL LIKE I THINK MINE DID THIS MORNING.... :victory:

good man stop end :yes::thumbs:
  • Like 1

folks i hope yous dont find this a little cheeky!!! :thumbs: .....

but with the printing and sorting of submissions and booklets for MLAS.. and TDS... and running round the country seeing the appropriate folks and orgs.....

if a paypal accont was set up for a donation to help with IRISH WORKING TERRIER FEDERATION..... to cover the printing and booklets and things like that....

it is not too expensive for this stuff but since its coming out of my OWN pocket so far.. it does toll up....

i am aware that thers are very tough times for everyone at the minute :yes: .... but a little small donation from all the irish folks would surely help in making sure this

information and support... gets out to the appropriate people.... thanks ...... :thumbs:

im up for that mate good job :thumbs: Edited by hunting1234
  • Like 1

folks i hope yous dont find this a little cheeky!!! :thumbs: .....

but with the printing and sorting of submissions and booklets for MLAS.. and TDS... and running round the country seeing the appropriate folks and orgs.....

if a paypal accont was set up for a donation to help with IRISH WORKING TERRIER FEDERATION..... to cover the printing and booklets and things like that....

it is not too expensive for this stuff but since its coming out of my OWN pocket so far.. it does toll up....

i am aware that thers are very tough times for everyone at the minute :yes: .... but a little small donation from all the irish folks would surely help in making sure this

information and support... gets out to the appropriate people.... thanks ...... :thumbs:

im up for that mate

:thumbs:

Every terrier and lurcher show organiser in N.I. should pass a bucket round the ring £1 from each person round the the ring won't skin them but will give you some working capitol, My old man was lucky actually no he was'nt Lucky Barrie and and the rest of them had put the framework in place (NWTF) to fight our corner this was not luck it was foresight. My old man had help from many sources Jnr O'donnell ran his own business my old man had the use of a landrover full of fuel to go to meetings and the use of Jnrs viking account for paper ink etc. We ran a Printer for 17hours non stop printing out postcards to send to MSP's this printer was in my mothers bedroom so you can imagine how that went down. Stop End needs whatever help you can give him otherwise he'll be sitting with his head in his hands unable to go to an important meeting or sitting with a F***ed printer or no ink to print with £1 into a bucket at the shows is it too much to ask? Your's In PEST Control JO. PS my old man went through 7 printers in that time ALL were donated.

• Like 3