Unable or to lazy?

Guest Leveller

Why cant lurcher men write what the dog actually is? See lots of collie bull grey and things like this when the dogs are actually collie/grey x bull/grey. Im just puzzled by it

This kept me up last night, it's sooooooooooooooooooooooo frustrating

• Like 5

Well when u see an add for a dog and it say collie/bull/grey could be any combination of them could be a collie greyhound to a bull or bull greyhound to a collie many different combinations and if ur looking to buy a dog can be misleading I get what you mean by who cares but if your looking at ads drives you mad

At the time was looking for a dog an was doing my head in having to ask for specifics or ring people to find out it wasn't what I was after. Was looking for a collie/grey x bull/grey - seen dogs advertised as collie bull grey to ring up and ind out the dogs where alsorts from largely bull to next to know bull and same thing for the collie and grey

Why cant lurcher men write what the dog actually is? See lots of collie bull grey and things like this when the dogs are actually collie/grey x bull/grey. Im just puzzled by it

a collie bull grey doesnt have to be collie/grey x bull grey, it can be many many combinations of the 3 breeds involved

hence the reason for writing it correctly as there are so many ways to get a number of dogs in the make up of a lurcher there are also many different ways they could turn out. its much easier to find what your looking for.

She was off for months with the damaged hock, she was out hunting when I took the pics so she looks dirty :thumbs: . I know who lied about the match and it wasn't me :blink: . I never left you waiting for no ferret but remember you turning the battery back around so the collar was off :laugh: . And you tell me that the taliban terrier (trained the same way as my new stock) didn't have drive or determination but was controllable above ground :D

thats not dirt on that dog its lack of good nutrients to produce oils in her coat i bet she was real drie and scaley when u rubbed her coat .and be fore u say someting smart im not running your dog down or slagging u im saying what i see ive had seen this thousands of times so donttake it the wrong way what i said chhers pal