the hw100 would probably be better but i havent ever used one.

i had an air arms s410k .22 few years ago and it was quality. both very good guns so whichever feels best for you to hold would be your best choice pal

my 410 with (left handed stock) fitted me like a glove as soon as i looked through the scope it was near enough perfectly still

really well balanced well made rifle and i loved it. highly recomended

all the best pal

I would get if you want multiy shot a hw 100 it has a regulator .If you like air arms I would get s400 it is single shot but that has advantages you can de cock the gun if what you aim at runs of ,messing with magazines can be a pain and cheaper than the hw 100 .

Never had much to do with air rifles since the old bsa and diana's when i was a lad always used the silenced rimfire then a year ago i bought an airarms fac s410 and i love it now prefere to use it over the rimmy highly recomended air rifle very reliable i assume the non fac one is just as reliable

hi lewis

I own both rifles,and they are as accurate as one another :thumbs:

if you are of a small build then get the AA,if you have arms like pop eye,or you are a "vertical mineral application engineer"

then i would get the HW.

but then you could always order a A&M customgunsmith ally cylinder from me! to bring the weight down :thumbs:

not much between them on accuracy issues really! AA has about 60 full shots,but not all at full power as its not regulated,so a mildot scope is appreciated. on the heavy hand the HW is regulated so you will get more or less the same full power shot till it steps of its sweet spot gauge!

shot count the HW wins,being able to double load the AA looses,price the HW looses where the AA wins :thumbs:

major plus point for the AA is maintenance, they are so easy to strip-down and fettle with,as long as they are pre AT :thumbs:

so as you can see there are a few deciding factors,for you to take on board

good luck in your quest for a PCP

regards

Davy

I have owned both. And both are great guns. The main diferences you have to look at are.

10 shot or 14 shot mag

Bolt or side lever

Un regged or regged

The looks

Price

The weight of the hw100 didnt bother me but when i fitted an a&m cylinder it was alot better to handle plus you get more shots.

Scott

I saw both in action and mate either way, if you learn the capabilities of your self, and the rifle will just do its job. Both Si and Davy pulled off some awesome shots and the guns both

looked good. I personally am thinking of the R10 for my self. So i understand the frustration of which to get, I picked up the guns had a look what I felt comfy with, did some pro's and

con's and then listened to the advice looked what each gun could do. Good luck mate, I hopefully will have my r10 within the next month haha, also are you going .177 cal or .22?.

Gaz :victory:

I shoot over a rugby club and there are certain places i can't use my .22lr. This is where i use my AA S410. It might be unregulated but i can't say that's ever been a problem for me, and how often are you going to shoot 60 rabbits in one night?. Plus it's a nice weight if you are carrying it about. If you are bent over creeping alond a hedge, you don't want anything too heavy. It's a good accurate gun, and i have never had any problems with it. The magazines always cycle ok and it's a joy to use.