bull terrier stud dog wanted

deffo wasn,t a x it had tattoo and balls chopped and chipped i was only a kid but it was a beast of a dog mite of ben a couple inches smaller nothink like the ones you see these day very short in the body small in height,i,, try and get a picture of it ,only died about 5 years ago at the age of 16

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nice to see ye put alot of thought into the mateing and breeding of a litter few day's before an advert on THL then oh it's ok somebody on the greyhound transporter has 1 and it's nice ffs :laugh: n

A mate of mine has a very good dog but he is in Dublin,   he is a proper dog from proper lines

Biggest Pit I saw in recent years was a blue stood about 20" TTS looked like a real slim down American Bull, was charging stood fees to put it over bitches and he said most of bitches wer leggy staffs

Posted Images

Biggest Pit I saw in recent years was a blue stood about 20" TTS looked like a real slim down American Bull, was charging stood fees to put it over bitches and he said most of bitches wer leggy staffs or similar types, maybe this is the reason for more boxy type bull terries given the banning of pits resulting in more staff or EBT cross pits??

Cheers

Tony

• Like 2

cheers for all your help guys just spoke to some one on the greyhound transporter thats comeing my way in a few days time he got a nice red nose bull terrier for me to use

Nice to see ye put alot of thought into the mateing and breeding of a litter :laugh: few day's before an advert on THL then oh it's ok somebody on the greyhound transporter has 1 and it's nice ffs :laugh: :laugh: no wonder there is so much shite about :yes:
  • Like 3

Biggest Pit I saw in recent years was a blue stood about 20" TTS looked like a real slim down American Bull, was charging stood fees to put it over bitches and he said most of bitches wer leggy staffs or similar types, maybe this is the reason for more boxy type bull terries given the banning of pits resulting in more staff or EBT cross pits??

Cheers

Tony Blue is the colour lol Wouldn't go near one myself

cheers for all your help guys just spoke to some one on the greyhound transporter thats comeing my way in a few days time he got a nice red nose bull terrier for me to use

:laugh: :laugh: nice to see you done your homework :icon_redface:

Edited by lurcher1
  • Like 1

haha no seriously i hear the phrase ,,,no wonder thers so much shit about ,,,,like headz just said ,,,,, all the time and whuld like to no how you test your bulls before lining your bitches its honest question mate my freind has a red nose and its the athletic type real nice dog i have often thought it whuld turn out handy pups put to my freinds collie whippet but how whuld you no if he was of use or inferior ?

Don't think describing ways of testing a bull that's gonna be used to make a bull x should really be discussed on a open forum!! It's not that hard to imagine ways lads test them.

• Like 2