B.S.A R10

Hi Marcus.

Excellent rifle mate, had its problems in the past, but the MK11s seem to be sorted now, so

id say well ,worth a look :thumbs:

If you get one, make one of the first jobs cleaning the barrel before you start shooting.

Pellet wise, they prefer a bigger head 5.52s / 5.53s Defients and H&N FTTs are worth trying, all depends on what the barrel likes, but these are not a bad starting point.

Bill.

Edited by Sweeney-Todd

I managed to pick one up a few weeks ago,it had the full works done to it by XTX-AIR.I love everything about it,the look,and the way it handles.The magazine indexes super smoothly and I can get around 160 shots on one fill.If you can get one that's been worked on I don't think you will be disappointed. :thumbs:

006.jpg

Edited by ArchieHood

I managed to pick one up a few weeks ago,it had the full works done to it by XTX-AIR.I love everything about it,the look,and the way it handles.The magazine indexes super smoothly and I can get around 160 shots on one fill.If you can get one that's been worked on I don't think you will be disappointed. :thumbs:

006.jpg

They are so good, you have to chain them to the wall :D

• Like 1

I think the new r10 is a fabulous rifle.

I really loved my mark 1 :thumbs: .

I've own HW100s and a r10 and both brands are amazingly accurate.

If my r10 would have been .177 I would of sold the HW100 before it, but alas it was .22 and I needed a HFT calibre.

Going through a divorce and low funds meant one had to go :censored: .

I think the new model is just spot on out the box after seeing Andy&Archie shoot his. I dont think you could improve it for accuracy after seeing him shoot 5 pellets on top of each other outside at 30 yards using Falcon Accuracy Plus pellets then go on to take rabbit after rabbit at 50 yards and above with ease when out shooting with me and Davy.

I can only imagine after a service and tune from XTX - AIR its a silky smooth, good looking work of art.

Si.