mincing whole rabbits

Just wondering on the mincer i need to mince whole rabbits,How strong dos it need to be would the one below do the job could i use a cheeper version? Any advice welcome thanks.

Say hello to the Big Daddy!! This very, very powerful mincer has been made for the professional market. Pork, Game, Lamb, Beef or Venison can be minced with ease. The mincer can go through 10lbs of Venison in under 5 minutes. It can take anything that you throw at it without even flinching! The mincing blade and plates are removable which allows for easy cleaning.

Mincing Plates: 1x 6mm and 1x 8mm

Accessories: 1x 3 in 1 sausage stuffing nozzle, 1x pusher

Circuit Breaker: Yes

Reverse Function: Yes

Energy Output: 735w Motor

Diameters: 58 x 32 x 40cm

Weight: 25kg

Mincing Speed: Very High

Available May 2010

sm346916.jpg

Try to find a company that sells refurbished old Hobarts. They are a bit like gold dust, but can be found.

Here's a site I found: http://www.corporateassets.info/machinery/Meat-Processing-Equipment/Hobart-4732-Floor-Standing-Mincer-1097

They don't give a price which is a bad thing! But I've seen them advertised for a £100 or thereabouts.

where abouts are you from mate ,I have a heavy butchers hobart mincer that would probably be up to the job that I want to sell for the cost of or swap for a smaller heavy duty domestic type mincer for mincing venison for my burgers.

heres a picture of one on ebay that is the same as mine but mine is 240v difference is I dont want £400 for mine

post-17299-0-36366500-1331485085.jpg

Edited by Night Hunter
  • Like 1

where abouts are you from mate ,I have a heavy butchers hobart mincer that would probably be up to the job that I want to sell for the cost of or swap for a smaller heavy duty domestic type mincer for mincing venison for my burgers.

heres a picture of one on ebay that is the same as mine but mine is 240v difference is I dont want £400 for mine

exactly the same as i had fella but mine was red

exactly the same as i had fella but mine was red

They are good heavy machines mate,but I want something smaller and lighter