Virus warning

A new one for me, so just incase anyone else gets it. It has a zip attatchment, do not open it...

This is a post notification,

The delivery service couldn’t deliver your package.

The package weight exceeds the allowable free-delivery limit.

You have to receive your packagen personally.

Print out the "Invoice Copy" attached and collect the package at our office.

Please read carefully the attached information before receiving your package.

Thank you. FedEx Global Services.

A new one for me, so just incase anyone else gets it. It has a zip attatchment, do not open it...

This is a post notification,

The delivery service couldn’t deliver your package.

The package weight exceeds the allowable free-delivery limit.

You have to receive your packagen personally.

Print out the "Invoice Copy" attached and collect the package at our office.

Please read carefully the attached information before receiving your package.

Thank you. FedEx Global Services.

that would be very helpfull moll if i had any idea what your on about :laugh: :laugh:
  • Like 1

Paul....just dont open any paperclip symbols attached to emails that sound too good to be true, or you will get a virus on your computer :D

Good job i did not get it Monday, or i would have thought it was something to do with my pressie ;)

Paul....just dont open any paperclip symbols attached to emails that sound too good to be true, or you will get a virus on your computer :D

Good job i did not get it Monday, or i would have thought it was something to do with my pressie ;)

only emails i open are ebay and paypal i delete everything else :laugh:

my partner got this on monday and tried opening it as she was expecting a parcel as was i ,i take it we know have a virus on my laptop how can i check if i have neither of us are very good with computers

my partner got this on monday and tried opening it as she was expecting a parcel as was i ,i take it we know have a virus on my laptop how can i check if i have neither of us are very good with computers

Go on google search and download AVG free edition and let it scan your computer. If it finds anything it puts them in a vault and delete's them for you :)

Go on google search and download AVG free edition and let it scan your computer. If it finds anything it puts them in a vault and delete's them for you :)

Update the free AVG to premium which lasts for 12 years with one of these codes :bye: :bye:

8MEH-RFOD4-SXWR8-JRTQA-JADCJ-WEMBR-ACED

8MEH-RNXBD-GMYHF-BSLSR-ZK3FE-PEMBR-ACED

8MEH-RU7JQ-ACDRM-MQEPR-G8D79-FEMBR-ACED

8MEH-RR6GC-KLJJD-S7DBA-NU862-EEMBR-ACED

8MEH-RPDWL-THRLY-O8Z3R-47QKC-4EMBR-ACED

8MEH-RS47Y-82HT8-GONVA-BCCCZ-DEMBR-ACED

8MEH-RXYFD-JUV72-8922R-FTDO8-QEMBR-ACED

8MEH-RGM33-K474L-6FGRR-8QEFN-UEMBR-ACED

8MEH-R6BFE-HWUHF-DPNDA-VFUWX-2EMBR-ACED

8MEH-RXYFD-JUV72-8922R-FTDO8-QEMBR-ACED