WHO VOTED TORRIE AND WHY

well if history has taught me anything,its marches in this country do f**k all.im not knocking people who get off thier arse and do it btw,but the war ralley and the hunting ralley didnt change thier minds.they prob watched out thier office windows and mocked those people.

Hate to say it,but the french know how to make there goverment do u turns.unfortunaetly the brits dont,and even if they did they would just send in the riot squads and the goverments propaganda machine would spring into action.spinning it that "an element hell bent on rioting and causing unrest forced them to take that action."

i really dont know if there is a solution,were never gonna get shot of them,but maybe if there is a major swing in the next election,it just may make the parties sit up and realise,"hey the masses arent taking this shit anymore". might make them think twice before treating us like something they stepped in,and more importantly not welshing on thier election pledges.you would need to be off your rocker to believe anything they write in thier manefestos anyway.

• Like 2

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

every f***ing party is the same. tories were in power for years,run the country for there own benefit and shafted us.then labour came to power,for the time they were in power they blamed any probs on

A conservative politician, a working man and a disabled man are sitting round a table. On the table there is a plate with 10 biscuits. The Tory takes 9 biscuits, turns to the working man and says "You

I for one will be sad to see a true patriot like Maggie die, she broke the communists and in my opinion should have had the traitor Scargill hung like the soviet infiltrator he was!   Still, each to

It seems the Tories always get in after labour have fcuked up the economy, then when the country is booming labour get back in and squander their inheritance....again!

This time the Conservatives have been shackled by the dead albatross of an otherwhise unelectable libdem party around their neck but after less than 3 years in power are still being blamed for the austerity that the last 13 years of labour folly necessitates.

UKIP UKIP UKIP UKIP UKIP UKIP

• Like 4

It's a long clip, but just get 15 minutes in......this is from 2009 and the bloke is absolutely bang on the money.

Vote for Nigel at every opportunity, UKIP is the ONLY party of real change

The bloke is a realist and a patriot

• Like 1

cant be long now to my thatchers death celibration party :boogy:

On the news the other day, they said she was ill again. I didn't hear the details - I was deafened by the sound of dancing shoes being laced up !!! Don't forget my invitation, buddy !!!

• Like 2

I for one will be sad to see a true patriot like Maggie die, she broke the communists and in my opinion should have had the traitor Scargill hung like the soviet infiltrator he was!

Still, each to their own :)

• Like 6

Regarding the Labour party, people should think long and hard before ever voting for that lot ever again, forget the reckless spending, thats something anyone over the age of forty well knows about,Labour spend any profits inherited by outgoing Conservative goverments, usually lasting around first tenure in control , then the lending begins, deals with countries that we should not have anything to do with, selling off off the national gold reserves etc buying yet more time in power, giving handouts too the masses who should have not any real say or claim in society as they are not putting into the pot only taking out, offer them summat that suits them and they are sold on it despite the longer term impact on society, then out they go no real effort to get relected as they well know the games up and they cannot rectify without making cuts if the situation can evr be truly rectified.

Again the Conservatives inherit finacial chaos and have to make brutal cuts, ignore their own agenda to firefight a finacial shit storm, not only that they stuck with the bleeding hearts sits on fences having a say in everything, its a feckin joke when we need firm leadership we end up with a wishy washy goverment that spends more time at odds with itself than helping the country and its people. Oh and yeah lets not forget the troops overseas fighting in godforsaken places for reasons so distotrted now that noone really cares anymore, so yeah thats to sort, so maybe they not doing such a bad job, lets fogive em for not sorting the hunting ban first, am sure if we hold faith and dont fall for any soft arse labour inducemnts maybe it will come right for us, but lest face it theres more impotant issues in the world and this country need sorting first.

The above considered is not even the worst of Nulabours legacy, thats just all expected, no what boils my piss is did they really need to make us all live in fear of hoodies,kids, anyone with a different color of skin religion etc

did they really need to destroy our heritage our national identity, sense of pride, make us ashamed to be british and turn us onto politically correct path thats destroyed society as most of us know it, we see hard working people used like battery hens to fund the orgy of drug taking drinking unemployed masses the sort that turn up daily on jermey kyle show, once we would of not allowed scum like that embarrass our country on national TV, now we freely export it as entertainment, its a feckin Joke

so think long and hard before allowing anyone another chance to do that ever gain, thats if we ever have anything worth working toward sagain, that largely depends on who we owe the money too really dont it?????

the money can and will be replaced I know this cos I work and am getting pooorer by the year lol its the other things they took away can they ever be replaced??????????

btw i sat on the fence :laugh:

Edited by arcticgun
  • Like 5

,Labour spend any profits inherited by outgoing Conservative goverments, usually lasting around first tenure in control

Im no fan of new labour, but statements like that make me laugh.. We were in fecking debt when labour came to power in '97' there were no profits to inherit! :laugh:

264e8e3fe0738320a22290733af9759d.jpg

Statements like that just reinforce the false view that whatever a current government do to f**k it up, it can always be blamed on the government before it.. The same tired old bollocks gets trotted out every time.. I'm glad to see a large proportion of the voters are waking up to the fact, and hold the hope that next time round they turn out in force and vote for 'none of the above.' UKIP is the way forward IMO..

I for one will be sad to see a true patriot like Maggie die, she broke the communists and in my opinion should have had the traitor Scargill hung like the soviet infiltrator he was!

think maggie was a patriot to the south of britian not the north we were told to get on our bikes and look for work nasty old bitch

,Labour spend any profits inherited by outgoing Conservative goverments, usually lasting around first tenure in control

Im no fan of new labour, but statements like that make me laugh.. We were in fecking debt when labour came to power in '97' there were no profits to inherit! :laugh:

Statements like that just reinforce the false view that whatever a current government do to f**k it up, it can always be blamed on the government before it.. The same tired old bollocks gets trotted out every time.. I'm glad to see a large proportion of the voters are waking up to the fact, and hold the hope that next time round they turn out in force and vote for 'none of the above.' UKIP is the way forward IMO..

there borrowing more than labour at the moment

• Like 1

likely you are right mate but they sure as hell left us unable to decide to try summat new ain't they? we aint got the backbone for it imho as a country,I would love to see the ukip get a chance mate, ffs I was even a little chuffed when the BNP got a few cheeky results prior to last election and I hate that sort of trash politics, what am saying is we now live in a new era, use the technology and see what people really want, hold politicians accountable, instead of treading over the same old shite try summat diffent, the likes of cons and lab ate all self serving bunch of cnuts and we all well know that, lets face it most em criminals of one type or another,I wouild not allow any of them into my home at all ffs its plain to see innit lol maybe put some one like richard branson in charge of the coffers and use technology to resolve issues, get out of europe and start to be british again that might help, sod the rest of the world for once lets look after number one, then maybe a few year down the line we can raise our heads and begin to help others

• Like 2

It's a long clip, but just get 15 minutes in......this is from 2009 and the bloke is absolutely bang on the money.

Vote for Nigel at every opportunity, UKIP is the ONLY party of real change

The bloke is a realist and a patriot

I'm with you on this one. Logical and unswerving ... I like Nigel a lot.

I wouldn't vote for Tories if you put a gun to my head. They're the same wherever you go, conservatives in Canada are a shower of b*****ds. Elitist money grabbers who will bend over for the banks and corporations whilst simultaneously kicking the working poor up the backside.

• Like 1

think maggie was a patriot to the south of britian not the north we were told to get on our bikes and look for work nasty old bitch
I don't mean to be funny in any way matey, but you bet your family silver (in the north) on industry's where the business model and working practices were clearly unsustainable...... Edited by WILF

Patriot ???? She made millions unemployed and farmed our once-mighty industries out to foreigners. You want examples? Okay, here goes.70,000 miners (since you brought them up!) thrown on the scrapheap, while we pay over the odds for coal imported from Poland. Tens of thousands of car factory workers laid off, to the point that the British car industry is extinct, while paying massive subsidies to Japanese and French manufacturers, to set up plants here. British Steel sold to Indian investors, our water suppliers sold to French speculators, BT and British Gas floated on the Stock Market and sold back to us - the people who already owned them ! Had enough yet ??? I've got loads more and I haven't even started on the succession of spineless b*****ds who have followed her ! Patriot, my a**e !!!!!

• Like 5