mr darcy

But just think of the millions of people who can escape for a few moments from their mundane lives and live a bit of romance for a few hours! Mills and Boon are the fairy stories of today,....................or you could look at it another way and say that such books feed into the desperate hope of 'happy ever after' that most people never achieve. I wouldn't read a Mills and Boon if you paid me, but I can see how they satisfy some womens' needs.

• Like 1

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Absolute c.unts they are, money grabbing bastrds, just out to make money from robbing old ladies.

Skycat is one very helpful lady, she deserves the compliment, took a few minutes out of her day to explain some stuff in a simple and easy to understand way, my dog has come on loads since I put him o

That's very kind of you to champion my cause: undisputed. However, I took the remark as a compliment rather than an insult. But I see where you are coming from as nearly all the knowledge I've gained

Posted Images

but remember we are all jealous of darcy just because we have an opinion on his books :whistling: but like said don't like don't buy them won't make the slighest difference to him either way :thumbs:

iv read a few of his lurcher books and enjoyed them all, nothing is like getting out there and doing it for yourself i agree, its like reading post on this forum i enjoy them too, and people saying he uses other peoples stories, yeah he does but i think it makes the books a better read, i think they would be boring if they were all about his nights out with his dogs, people do things differently, and how do we know if its bullshit or not..... well we dont but i enjoyed them anyway

as for the prices well thats each to there own, iv seen coursing bred pups with a price tag more than the car i drive, bagin to some people but robbery to others, a nice preasent or a treat is worht 40 quid to my im my opinion iv spent more on a night out, and the books will last longer

just my opinions lads

sam

• Like 1

Its a open lurcher forum

If I think his books are shite and too expensive then thats down to me.

Thats what a forum is all about if you say you love his books and luv his cum then thats fine.

But when people disagree or say book shite everyone wings and moans.

I've got two of his books, not knocking the man but I prefer more informative books with detail on lurchers and different crosses, quarry, hunting methods, training tips, conditioning etc. I don't really enjoy tall tales and such, each to their own I suppose. I just feel his books lack a little detail

Edited by DogFox123

Well I think his books are class. The pictures are second to none and he writes about days in the field. If you want a book about health and neutrision then buy penny's book. If you want one about different Xs and training then buy frank sheardowns. And if you want 50000 words and no pictures then buys plummers. Simples!

I have thought about it,, that's why I asked the question. Do Darcy's books bring more "unwanted attention" than say, Plummers or Drakefords books, or do you think ALL Lurcher books bring unwanted attention ?

Cheers.

Sent you a pm.

Some of you really need to wind your necks in! No ones forcing you to buy! How many of you have hunted with him that have passed comment here...In fact do you hunt at all or have fxxk all to do that you sit on here and belittle people and there way of doing things.Grow up and keep off here you spoil the forum with your constant crap.

hes prices are too high the guys another plumber never hunted him self there all other mans storys he is full of shit,half his books are no good i lent that dead game book of a freid and it was shit,he fell out with my mate darren over printing his name in the book and begging pics of him.

Well regardless of the price the one thing you can't aim at the man is he doesn't know what he's talking about...from the books I've read they appear to me to be written by a man with a passion for the working dog and telling it like it is....he walks the walk and talks the talk as far as I can see..credit were it's due

• Like 2

I've got two of his books, not knocking the man but I prefer more informative books with detail on lurchers and different crosses, quarry, hunting methods, training tips, conditioning etc. I don't really enjoy tall tales and such, each to their own I suppose. I just feel his books lack a little detail

That's a bit disingenuous Skycat gets a raw deal from the guys in here cause she's a woman...she's been in the game a long time and has probably done more than most of the lads on here. :yes:

hes prices are too high the guys another plumber never hunted him self there all other mans storys he is full of shit,half his books are no good i lent that dead game book of a freid and it was shit,he fell out with my mate darren over printing his name in the book and begging pics of him.

Well regardless of the price the one thing you can't aim at the man is he doesn't know what he's talking about...from the books I've read they appear to me to be written by a man with a passion for the working dog and telling it like it is....he walks the walk and talks the talk as far as I can see..credit were it's due

they are written by men with passion for the game,not darcy tho ,there storys hes been told

That's a bit disingenuous Skycat gets a raw deal from the guys in here cause she's a woman...she's been in the game a long time and has probably done more than most of the lads on here. :yes:

Who's talking about skycat?