pup off x38

Guest borntoevade1988

Guest borntoevade1988

here is my pup ziess off x38 he is 11 months old now gone quick. after a quite a rocky start with food intake and being nervous as you all can remember lol he still is a bit nervous some times but nothing that affects his working potential and how loyal he is to you. he has come on in leaps and bounds, after quite few days out with x38 i could see the potential the dog had, i was told all about it but to see it with your own eyes is like switching a light bulb on. i started him lamping 7/8 month old, his first night out lamping and after 1 or 2 runs he caught his first rabbit up x38s and retrieved it live to hand i was well please. After that night i have been taking him out a couple of times a week and he has just got better and better not every week but as often as i could, i have also been out a few times pushing woods out with x38 and he has just excelled and gone from strength to strength, he's also caught some big stuff doubled up and single handed,he has put his own quarry up which i have shot and he has retrieved single handed and hes caught on his own and retrieved live to hand loads of times. This is what some of you will call a multi quarry dog, i am looking forward to my next trip where i can see the dogs true potential as he isn't so puppyish any more he is single handed in a wood which i was told that he would be from the start but seeing it with your own eyes is seeing to believing this is the best dog i have ever owned, i carnt thank x38 anymore who is a really good mate of mine and who has been there through thick and thin with this dog of mine when he was skinny and really nervous ect and showing me a few tips when i been up his and on the phone ect, he has helped me so much and i have learnt a lot off him too thanks mate top bloke wont be long and ill be back up carnt wait :thumbs::boogy:

here is a few pics of ziess the first one when i had him and the 2nd a month or two after.the 3rd n 4th picture is him now what a different dog dont you think!!!!!

boyribs.jpg

IMG_0104.jpg

PIC_0639.jpg

PIC_0637.jpg

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought they came in black? ,nice looking dog and all the best with it.

this is a special blackwater one lol

Posted Images

thats good to hear mate i can remember a good few months ago when you first got this pup and you were having abit bother with it well done for sticking with it what a difference youve made and well done x38 for giving a helping hand to a fellow hunter