Weights & body building

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a ridiculous pile of nonsense..........what a miserable life it would be if folk just settled for what they have and had no desire to improve........no point doing overtime when you already have

Buttermilk is the colour of my hair!!! Body builder i have never been, i'm into keeping fit. A mate of mine is a body builder, i take him out on the hil and he's fooked within half an hour of tramping

lab I know I promised not to show the lads this but I think they would be proud of your progress Keep up the good work pal :laugh:      

Guest thebigdog

join a bb'ing gym near you, you'll get all the info you need there :thumbs: just make sure you stay away from them "fitness centers", fookin faggot centers more like, know f**k all in them places, apart from how to avoid breaking a sweat and ruining your highlighted hair.

join a bb'ing gym near you, you'll get all the info you need there :thumbs: just make sure you stay away from them "fitness centers", fookin faggot centers more like, know f**k all in them places, apart from how to avoid breaking a sweat and ruining your highlighted hair.

^^^^^Reported.

Guest thebigdog

^^^^^Reported.

thanks, just what i needed :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

dumb bells mate, and some bicep curls. Pull ups and push ups mate, there is an easy way to get bigger arms and forarms !

if we stuck to bumb bells and bicep curls, as we'll leave the other 2 for when i';ve got a bit of muscle mass :icon_redface: what sort of rate would you go for??

15kg db 5 reps of 10 or 7.5 db 2 reps of 25 ??

always something i've been a wee bit interested in in but never was sure where to start :hmm: :hmm:

have a look here mate http://www.muscleextreme.co.uk/html/workouts/workouts.htm try 3 sets of 10 reps you should be working hard on you last 3 or 2 reps on your last set of 10 if you only get 6 -10 out that should be ok as my mate says 8 big ones better than 12 easy ones im no expert by the way im sure some will be on to correct me or give you good advice cheers steve