Would you keep a 10 minute Wonder

Guest AngelicAcid

Guest AngelicAcid

Would you give kennel space for one of these?

I had one, didnt know what i had till she went.

Also good for hunting rough as she wouldnt stay, so she had the chance to still get out and play her part.

as i knew if she went down, she would come out quick, was also good to flush.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

spot on alimac, we have a dog that stays, but as im to old to get down to him quickly ive to watch where i go with him, i cant let him loose anymore , but we have a bolting bitch that can be taken out

ay im a 3 min wonder and thats getting my kit off too and the missus has kept me :boogy:

Posted Images

Wouldn't suit me either, though suit some folk and do earn their keep. On the other end, what's to say that if this "marker terrier" was used in a big place and was located at a handy depth and walked out after 10 mins without a bolt. if thats when you drop a decent worker that will stay until dug, how can you be sure the quarry is just sitting in the same spot ?? I've seen it happen and it doesn't always end just as simple as such. Atb

Edited by MUDD

Also good for hunting rough as she wouldnt stay, so she had the chance to still get out and play her part.

ay im a 3 min wonder and thats getting my kit off too and the missus has kept me :thumbs::boogy: :boogy: :boogy:

• Like 4

ay im a 3 min wonder and thats getting my kit off too and the missus has kept me :thumbs::boogy: :boogy: :boogy:

:laugh:

I THOUGHT I HAD ONE. BUT THE DOG SEEMS TO BE GETTING BETTER EVERYTIME . STARTED OFF DOING ABOUT 10 MINS BUT HAS BEEN BOLTING FOXES FOR FUN NOW AND EVEN STARTED DIGGING TO HER NOW. BUT SHE WAS A HANDY TOOL WHEN SHE WOULDNT STAY LONG ANYWAY. ANOTHER BONUS YOU CAN USE THE DOG THE NEXT DAY CAUSE SHE DONT GET KNOCKED UP TO BAD. BUT NOT EVERYONES CHOICE OF A TERRIER.