Valentines day

so valentines day is almost over - dont worry if ur single and fat and didnt get a card or flowers - its pancake day next tuesday :-)

Someone been listening to Chubby Brown.. :D ..i did laugh when i heard it though.. :thumbs:

Went for a curry last night and there was a young couple next to us who certainly weren't getting into the Valentines day spirit. Reckon he'd thought take her for a nice meal and get lucky. Bad new for him he hadn't checked with his missus that she liked Indian. She had a face worst than a slapped arse.

Went for a curry last night and there was a young couple next to us who certainly weren't getting into the Valentines day spirit. Reckon he'd thought take her for a nice meal and get lucky. Bad new for him he hadn't checked with his missus that she liked Indian. She had a face worst than a slapped arse.

What an ugrateful f*****g bitch. I'd have tipped my chicken madras right over her head and told her to jog on!!

What an ugrateful f*****g bitch. I'd have tipped my chicken madras right over her head and told her to jog on!!

She had a plate of chips brought out and managed a few of them, Obviously not the same as what you get from the chippy. He took her food home in a doggy bag.

Back in the days before wife & kids couldn't beat taking a lass out for a curry and getting a just reward.

• Like 1