pics of pup for whin

i have never met him ...how many of you would go for a run with him and let him see your dog run cus il bet my right nut nut you would shy off ....ive heard of lad at the top of there game delivering pups further away than he lives from them and shyed of lol...... what more do you want some were to sleep free feed and sport for your dog that from what i can make out from previous post`s that is .......atb x38

any one :icon_redface:

i have never met him ...how many of you would go for a run with him and let him see your dog run cus il bet my right nut nut you would shy off ....ive heard of lad at the top of there game delivering pups further away than he lives from them and shyed of lol...... what more do you want some were to sleep free feed and sport for your dog that from what i can make out from previous post`s that is .......atb x38

i never liked the man thought he was an idiot and very jealous and bitter when he posted but you have a point there mate i would rather have some sport than drive miles to take a pup to somebody. if you want a pup that badly surely you would get off your arse and go and fetch it back yourself?

never met whin, at least i dont think so,disagreed with him on lots of his thoughts and opinions but he has it would seem been there, seen it and done it. hated his speelling and grammar but i'd rather have a wee argument with a guy who's opinion is based on genuine experience rather than someone whos read a couple of books, kept a running dog for 10 minutes and knows it all

• Like 4

I have never met Whin, didnt agree with a lot he said, when i could understand what he had written :D

But I did find his posts entertaining, I still dont know what he actually did to get banned,

But I wouldnt mind if he was brought back on board.

saw his dogs work and had the pleasure to see them fill a bag , saw his old collie cross still cacth game at 9 with pins in her leg , mind the first time i met him with a big saluk cross 15 years ago killed a hare and a roe day time of a massive slip down over the border thought theres a good dog ,he is a genune hunting guy ,and showed me good sport and a good crack , wished there were more like him ,there alot worse people on here than him in fact when you see some of the things that gets put up you think maybe whin is lucky to be banned

• Like 1