fao of tomo, poachers pocket, frankel, ginny spinner,

Plenty of folk killed lots more bunnies than me Daz,I've had some canny hauls in the past but I was up until the shit hit the fan far more eager to return home with a motor full of other species of ground game :-) .ATB Andy

ive no doubt there is andy, but one thing you dont normaly do is turn you hunting into a competition,,, thats what the internet does,

what im saying is .....realy you and jim should be singing off the same hyme sheet,,,not against each other!!!!

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To be honest it's a piss poor turnout when it seems like folk are trying to undermine the achievements of those dogs who do and have taken big hauls of rabbits in the dales. Lads who will and do run

Are you really that naive that you think rabbits just run at full speed into a stone wall and bounce?   If the grass is short, grazed down by sheep the rabbits are fast even in a stone wall fields.

well there isn't any rabbits with in that distance... come try it Jim and find out for yourself... I have no reason to lie have i??   you should maybe get down from you pedestal jim and listen to wh

why you lot argue between you is beyond me.......a rabbit is a rabbit whether its fast,slow,kiss me arse or what,only the strongest survive, so stop arguing about the rabbits,there all the same put them on a golf course on short grass and they all run... fair play to tommo and andy for catching 100 it takes some doing!!

• Like 2

I'm sure we do sing off the same hymn sheet Daz...it's the weekend mate and you know what it's like on here then? Haha ATB Andy

i know,,,, listen to me being the diplomatic fecker,,,,it's usualy me who's the argumentative TW#T LOL

WHO THE f**k IS BOTHERED WHERE THE RABBITS ARE EASY OR HARD OR WHAT CROSS YOU HAVE IT BAFFLES ME ALL THE JELOUSY IF YOU ARE HAPPY WITH YOUR DOG AND WHAT YOU GET THATS THE MAIN THING.IF NOT PUT THE MILES IN AND FIND BETTER PLACES THEY DONT COME LOOKING FOR YOU.IGOT A BULL X GOT 27 ON FLAT FIELDS AND ITS THE MOST IVE SEEN ANY DOG CATCH ON THAT PARTICULAR GROUND AND IVE BEEN IN THEM FIELDS A FEW TIMES WITH SOME LADS OFF HERE MINSHAW X, COLLIE X, SALUKI X,AND BULL X BUT DOES NOT MEAN MINE IS BETTER?NO.DIFFERENCE OF NIGHT, NO NIGHT LAMPING IS EVER THE SAME AS ANOTHER

• Like 1

imo dale rabbits are a maybe easier the thing is not every dog can run that type of land,shaun of derby you chased 23 last week and got 21 good night but them rabbits cant be hard either realy not a dig just an observation

we took a lad from your area ,,well i did i shud say.. ,,in fact he,s mates with your family,,he said the same a very testing rabbit,, YOUR PM SAID TO ME YOU HAVE ADD OVER 500 RABBS THIS SEASON WITH YOUR PUP,, IFF YOU DONT GO TO THE DALES,, AND YOU SAY YOU ONLY GO A HOUR AT THE MOST FROM YOUR HOUSE,,I WILL SAY WELL DONE FOR GETTING THEM NUMBERS,,

you were told things i a PRIVATE MESSAGE then put it on an open forum remove that post and youve showed ya true colours by doing that

there was less than 3 persent said,,about your pm,,over 500 rabbit,,, its hardly a crime to put that shawly,,,the 97 percent, was not said,,,that wud of made you look daft,,lol off out with dogs let them av a play now,,2 inch of snow here,see iff we can find owt,, gets you away from the comp,,

Edited by robert michem

Hm I have one thanks, well she's just a pup atm but I'm sure she'll suit edible quarry just not what rock did. I am hoping to get a dog in a year or so. So if a minshaw came up I'd be interested but saying that I wouldn't mind a pup out of breeze or pig if they all turnt out like slips shape. Indy (rip) now that I wouldn't mind either

there was less than 3 persent said,,about your pm,,over 500 rabbit,,, its hardly a crime to put that shawly,,,the 97 percent, was not said,,,that wud of made you look daft,,lol off out with dogs let them av a play now,,2 inch of snow here,see iff we can find owt,, gets you away from the comp,,

wouldnt of made me look daft,private message is just that,i dont want people to no what i do thats why i dont post it,was out with my dogs and terriers this morning when it was just breaking light

Just had a litter with all 3 of them dogs in.give em all away now Sept one bitch the spit of indi an a big dog in holding for Pav/al.. Breeze is back to hans end of month. She said she would have litter there.can do repeat of slips mateing.she was out doing chinks at 9 month.11 months now an flying.

Edited by hedge mumper