fao of tomo, poachers pocket, frankel, ginny spinner,

not doubt in they give u fun probs give me dog twice as much , but end of the day there alot easier face it , this is not a dig at tomo but u only see him doing big bags up north no were elce ? all big bag cum from up ur way byson as there easy rabbs !

I think Tomo's big bags come from about 200 mile SOUTH of Berwick !! :thumbs:

Cheers.

• Like 1

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To be honest it's a piss poor turnout when it seems like folk are trying to undermine the achievements of those dogs who do and have taken big hauls of rabbits in the dales. Lads who will and do run

Are you really that naive that you think rabbits just run at full speed into a stone wall and bounce?   If the grass is short, grazed down by sheep the rabbits are fast even in a stone wall fields.

well there isn't any rabbits with in that distance... come try it Jim and find out for yourself... I have no reason to lie have i??   you should maybe get down from you pedestal jim and listen to wh

I OWN 1 GUN A SHARPS INOVA,,,IT FOR PHESANTS,,ONLY,,, I WILL ON THIS SITE,ON PUPS LIFE,,,NOT PULLED TRIGGER ON GUN , SITED ON RABBIT,, I WILL SAY YEAR JUST INCASE,, I MAY OF ADD GO WITH SOME 1 ELELES ,,, HOW ABOUT YOUR SELF OR YER BRO,, SHOOTING RABBS HIS PISS POOR,,I ADD THE CHANCE TO GO TO THE OUTER HEBS HAS YOU NO,,THE LADS SHOT 903,,,YOU FROM THE OTHER SITE WHAT I FORT OF THAT,,,,

Edited by robert michem

Well i know the most RH dog pup has ever caught it caught down Norfolk with Jim and NOT up here so what does that say?..to me anyways it says there is obviously plenty there for starters unlike up here as for the difficulty of them?..i ain't been so cannot comment on that? ATB Andy. ;)

ye good enuff not doing it nw back end of season tho that was start of season when ye still got ye divvys about, and its still nearly half of [bANNED TEXT] u get up north either way all dogs have done well and owners are happy with [bANNED TEXT] there running all that matters so each to there own

We dont own a gun or a ferret. If i cnt gt the rabbits on the lamp i will try with the terriers bolting them.. If that doesnt work they survive for another time...

I am looking forward to a day with terriers tomorrow. Its something different isnt t?

ye good enuff not doing it nw back end of season tho that was start of season when ye still got ye divvys about, and its still nearly half of [bANNED TEXT] u get up north either way all dogs have done well and owners are happy with [bANNED TEXT] there running all that matters so each to there own

it was xmas time [bANNED TEXT] they got it not in september or october...so there shouldnt be any green or young rabbits about

Same at corwall and norfolk aswell.. Is 54 rabbits in a night not a big bag? Thats what jim and rh got when they went down there..

I STARTING TO GET A TITS MY SELF,,JESUS KID,,WHEN I GOT 54,,,I WAS LAMPING FROM 8 ,,,TILL 3,40, IN THE MORNING,,,WE MISED A GOOD 10 EACH,,,,,,THE DALES THIS SEASON,,,EVEN AT XMAS, i add a52 in half the time with me pup,,looky iff he missed 6 rabbs,,,,,,before that me and shurnovderby,, 89 and a mallard,,,that was starting well after midnite,,,rapt up for ,,4 oclock,,,, and probley at the most 10 missed ones between us,,,,,facks sake shawly you can the diffreents,,,,

Same at corwall and norfolk aswell.. Is 54 rabbits in a night not a big bag? Thats what jim and rh got when they went down there..

I STARTING TO GET A TITS MY SELF,,JESUS KID,,WHEN I GOT 54,,,I WAS LAMPING FROM 8 ,,,TILL 3,40, IN THE MORNING,,,WE MISED A GOOD 10 EACH,,,,,,THE DALES THIS SEASON,,,EVEN AT XMAS, i add a52 in half the time with me pup,,looky iff he missed 6 rabbs,,,,,,before that me and shurnovderby,, 89 and a mallard,,,that was starting well after midnite,,,rapt up for ,,4 oclock,,,, and probley at the most 10 missed ones between us,,,,,facks sake shawly you can the diffreents,,,,

1. Dont call me kid!!

2. If you dont like stuff getting brought up stop posting.. Im used to it as every other day someone new is slating the dogs.

3.you get on my tits with your shit aswell so the feeling is mutual there

• Like 2

Well i know the most RH dog pup has ever caught it caught down Norfolk with Jim and NOT up here so what does that say?..to me anyways it says there is obviously plenty there for starters unlike up here as for the difficulty of them?..i ain't been so cannot comment on that? ATB Andy. ;)

yer your right andy they was his words round your way,,,but his words to me he said with him going to dales he said his dog wud double that fig,,,,,next season his this year the offer his still, on,,,you said you have never bin that way in 46 years,,,theres munyt all the wild life you need,,,,and a change his good, for any one,,,,,its like folk who keep going to blackpool every year,,for hol.s... you will enjoy it,,, thats me for today going out to show me tan off, and have drink and a curry,,,and leave the key board killers to have a great sat nite in,,,,

you was 2 faced on moochers millit,,and when the site was going down , like it his now,,where was you to back it up with some posts,,,no were ,,,,yet you add a pop at the best posters on there,, whats my posts got to do with what said on here,,,thats childish,,,,i will get for this pint some time,,

Edited by robert michem

Saying and doing are two completely different things though Jim? I could say my dog will catch 50 down Norfolk but until i actually do it then it means nothing does it? All i will say is this if RH dog caught 27 down there as a pup then i'd expect my dog to catch quite a few more than that? He wouldn't have a dog in ANYWHERE near the physical condition i'd have mine and he would tell you that himself..his obviously has far less experience too with being in it's 1st season? His pup is handy because my mate who runs with him told me so but like i say if mine couldn't nab 40 - 60 down there on the right night i'd be pretty pissed off...but like i said at the start saying and doing are a world apart? ATB Andy. :thumbs: