fao of tomo, poachers pocket, frankel, ginny spinner,

Like GS said we run our dogs on any ground,ANYWHERE as and when it suits us..whichever knob said Swift had been mated perhaps should of asked me before opening their muck spreader? The bitch had been in season and is back in training now for one final mission! This place gets worse daily lol.ATB Andy

• Like 2

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To be honest it's a piss poor turnout when it seems like folk are trying to undermine the achievements of those dogs who do and have taken big hauls of rabbits in the dales. Lads who will and do run

Are you really that naive that you think rabbits just run at full speed into a stone wall and bounce?   If the grass is short, grazed down by sheep the rabbits are fast even in a stone wall fields.

well there isn't any rabbits with in that distance... come try it Jim and find out for yourself... I have no reason to lie have i??   you should maybe get down from you pedestal jim and listen to wh

tomo offerd me a day out,, and i said i wud return the kind offer, bye taking down to woborn area,,, has for you taking me on hares,,,i can not remember that,,, you have to remember me pup his 17 month,,,iff it was 3 mouth ago, it wud be 14 month,,not best age to travel and give a full nite on hares,,then again he cud be old enough for stud,,lol

Jim your pup is not 17 month old! A don't want to sound like I no more about your dog than you do but I'll gaurantee from old post's your pup was born start of July, making him 19 month :thumbs:

iff andy come on with a statement like iff i add a dog what cud get a double fig,,25 mile from his house he wud be a millionhare,, then his lad comes on at 11,or 12 year gets 6 10mins from the home he lives,,,,thats the point has was making,, HAS FOR COME UP THERE I PM ANDY A KIND OFFER TO COME TO NORFOLK ,AND NEVER GOT A REPLY,, AND THEN PHONED HIS LAD, AND HE SAID ME DADS UP FOR OWT,,, THEN 1 PM TO G SPINNER,,, AND THEN SAID NO WE ARE NOT COMING,NOW,,,

come up jim ill walk you over 20green fields some winter whaet and if you catch 20 ill pay for your diesal just so you no what we mean,also my pups 18months old now and yours is a good few months older

Edited by pack of dogs

not getting into this argument but i will vouch for there being no rabbits around west cumbria,

ive got permission around millom and wasdale and to be honest it isnt even worth the journey,

also agree with the amount of dog lads up there, ive worked all over that area and ive never seen

as many dog lads walking about with lurchers anywhere else in the country, what this has to do with the

topic i dont have a fecking clue lol

not getting into this argument but i will vouch for there being no rabbits around west cumbria,

ive got permission around millom and wasdale and to be honest it isnt even worth the journey,

also agree with the amount of dog lads up there, ive worked all over that area and ive never seen

as many dog lads walking about with lurchers anywhere else in the country, what this has to do with the

HAHA!! :victory: Every1s got a lurcher mate :victory:

well i have been working at millom and its 40 mile from my house.. but 30 odd mile to carlisle there is rabbits (well there used to be a enough for a good night) and 30 odd mile to penrith and there is rabbits there...also there isn't a rabbit kind at Kendal so we have to do alot of travelling to get on a few rabbits

end of the day if there is rabbits close to me then why is every lad i know with a dog head out towards penrith and even there 20 rabbits is a excellent night..says alot really for the amount near to me...

Edited by frankel

Is this "blast" Jim day? Should get a Minshaw then he'd really feel the heat haha...why all the fuss over where a rabbit is easier caught baffles me? So how about hares..Fenland or small fields for killing during the day haha .ATB Andy. :thumbs:

well i have been working at millom and its 40 mile from my house.. but 30 odd mile to carlisle there is rabbits (well there used to be a enough for a good night) and 30 odd mile to penrith and there is rabbits there...also there isn't a rabbit kind at Kendal so we have to do alot of travelling to get on a few rabbits

end of the day if there is rabbits close to me then why is every lad i know with a dog head out towards penrith and even there 20 rabbits is a excellent night..says alot really for the amount near to me...

fecking tell me about it,,,,,so it's your fault there's no rabbits left on my permission at penrith lol,,,,,,stay in west cumbria ya poaching fecker

any game gets harder nearer the end of every season, as all the easy ones are caut, but ive always believed a dog has to have pace to make a rabbit etc make mistakes as there nothing worse than a tail chaser turning but not cacthing them, good winter wheat rabbs are always harder than heavy grass rabbits ,speed comes more into it , were as rough land durability can help if your out a lot ,if your going have good dogs you need that pace , in reserve for to pick them up and agility and good fitness ,

• Like 2

dale rabbits are skinner in my opinion and are the easiest rabbits to catch in the country !!

norfolk ones cant be much harder, jim said he catches 9 out of every 10 he runs... :whistling:

..and his words in a previous post were that his dog is no world beater? so they must be piss poor bunnies imo?