weaten/greyhound

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

good dogs alot of lads run them over here.  

Try clipping this fcuker

heres my bitch live to hand with bunnys and fox single no probs  

Posted Images

nice one lads defo made up my mind, wheaton and bull Xs suit me with the line of work i do most of the lads i go out with have bull Xs, cheers once again lads.

Before i forget if you know anyone selling a wheaton X drop me a PM.

a mates breeding wheaten x bullxgrey when its next in season this dog is game as they come are you in liverpool :thumbs:

Got myself a couple of terriers, but have been out of the lurchers for a while now and looking to get one. Iv heard good thing about weaten/greyhounds, im Just wandering what some of you think about this breed and if some of you have any pics, i would'nt mind a look. cheers .

jackers thats what i think :laugh::boogy::yes:

Got myself a couple of terriers, but have been out of the lurchers for a while now and looking to get one. Iv heard good thing about weaten/greyhounds, im Just wandering what some of you think about this breed and if some of you have any pics, i would'nt mind a look. cheers .

jackers thats what i think :laugh::boogy::yes:

There is probably a whole lotta truth to that. I honestly cant imagine anything not "jackin" except maybe a damn good bullcross and it better be a damn good one cuz otherwise they gonna quit too.

here,s a ,,,,wheaton /bull /greyhound ,,,,,owned by a trapper whos job it is to keep pest down in highlands

he had a few dogs,,,,,but this one,,,a wheaten cross,,, he rated this dog the most from his pack he has now,,,above them all,,,,,but when it comes to his type off work,,,he looks at the dog,,,not its breeding,,,,as its his living ,,,and on very unforgiving ground and weather

toffee.jpg

Edited by whip x grey