anybody with dogs that doesnt work or has someone home all day?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Feck me this site is classic the lad is obviously a youngster and lives in his fathers house so doesn't reAly have much say in the house. His father is bed bound Ill not well whatever. They have a mat

I retract the statement about the lads dad being ill I don't know how ill he is and shouldnt have called him a tool, for that I apologise.

Stick him in a old folks home..

i didnt spend 24/7 with him he was penned off in the frontroom for about a month and a half until the incident with my bullie, so it didnt start like that mate, aslo the person i got him from doesnt reply to me now, i think he got shot of him due to the noise but i could be wrong

i think im gonna try blag the old man to try a few more things, but im waiting for sickpay as ive used all my cash from the bank, and see if we can get someone nearby to take him in the daytime if i supply his food etc...

took this about an hour ago

Capture123.jpg

• Like 1

good luck with your ilness mate and your dad to . hope you aint got crohns mate awfull condition requiring surgery a lot of the time if severe it may be a wheat intolerence gives similar symptoms my mate has this.

. and good luck with the dog getting a home for him through no fault of your own you find yourself in this situation.

Sorry mate shouldn't of called u knob head but just makes me mad when pups especially get injured by bully breeds, I just dunno why people would give them chance to get together especially after first incident, where abouts r u mate and how tall is dog now ?

i got a milder form of what you appear to have, i have a gluten intolerance, have you tried taying away from pasta,bread etc......

i hate it because i used to live on sandwiches, and now if i eat one i look pregnant, not a great look when your training as a personal trainer lol

Edited by hok boi

managed to get a bit more time to try sort him out, gonna borrow some money for this thundershirt and some herbal things...

really id like to build outdoor kennel and runs side by side with a devide that he can see my bullie through inside or out of the kennel and try the hose method but ive still got to get materials and ofcourse blag the old man to let me take up all of the grass area as thats the only place i could build it unless i knock down the fish pond and rockey..... big job...

managed to get a bit more time to try sort him out, gonna borrow some money for this thundershirt and some herbal things...

really id like to build outdoor kennel and runs side by side with a devide that he can see my bullie through inside or out of the kennel and try the hose method but ive still got to get materials and ofcourse blag the old man to let me take up all of the grass area as thats the only place i could build it unless i knock down the fish pond and rockey..... big job...

sounds like your in a bad position mate, hope all goes well..as i can imagine your having a tough time with you being bard, your old man, the bully being aggressive and your pup for wanting undevided attention...hope it all pans out butt

cheers all, i really hope so too

the bullie isnt agressive he just wont let the pup try to claim things they see as food, and i have no idea why he did the first telling off, my old man said it was just the noise sent him loopy, not hard to do with a bullie they are easily hyped up as anyone who ever met one would know

when its in the cage at night, have you tried a hot water bottle? sounds daft but it might calm it. Have to say i agree that Bullies are what they are. Even if it isnt aggressive it seems overbearing. Hope it all works out for you and your family